Tied Up

Illi's outfit above ^^^ 
            Santos's POV
      My hands are tied tightly behind me to the chair so I can't defend myself. My father knows by now that if I'm not restrained, I'll fight back. My chest feels tight from my father whipping me there with his belt.
    "Not so tough now are you?" He says, dropping his belt to the ground and kneeling down in front of me. Drops of blood from my nose drop onto my arm. He punches me across the face. I groan in pain. "Can you not talk?"
    I spit blood at him, breathing heavily. He wipes the blood away and stands up. "You can free yourself," he says and walks out the door. I struggle in the wooden chair, trying to get my hands free from the strong duck tape. He's put layers and layers of it.
      The door to the house opens, making me jumps. My sister walks in and stops in her tracks when she sees me. She runs her and undoes my hands; around my wrists are red, their sure to be bruised tomorrow.
     I stand up and pick up my shirt. "Dad?" She asks me. I nod. "Mom keeps trying to finalize the divorce so she can get the key from him," she tells me.
    I bend down and pick up the key I got from him when he first came at me. "I got it from him, you guys don't have to worry anymore," I say, handing it to her. She hugs me tightly, naming me wince. "Les, that hurts." She lets me go.
    "I'm sorry," she says, putting the key in her pocket. "Are you staying here tonight?" She asks. I shake my head.
     "I'm gonna go home. Mom will only worry if she's I've been beat up...again," I say. She nods and gives a sad look. When the abuse got worse, I was able to move out. Now I live by myself a little out of town. "I should get going before she gets home. I'll put the chair back," I say.
    She walks with me as I carry the chair back into the kitchen. "I'll see you tomorrow," I tell her. She hugs me again before running up the stairs.
     ×××××××××
   The next day/ Illi's POV

     The doctors office is cold like usual and has soft music playing so quietly you can barely hear. The door opens and the doctor comes in. "How've you been?" She asks, sitting down in front of me. I hate when they try and make conversation.
    "Fine," I say. She weights me and takes my height as usual. "Um...I have a question," I say. She looks up from her clip board. "I haven't been able to keep down any food lately. Do you know why that would be?"
    "It could just be that your eating too much, or your body isn't used to eating. I know your history and the second reason would make more sense. I'll give you a medication to take so it'll be easier for you," she says. I stand up and shake her hand.
      ×××××××××
     I walk inside the house to hear a loud crash of glass breaking. I get into the kitchen to see Marcus and Santos looking like a deer caught in headlights when they see me.   
     "How was the appointment?" My brother asks me. I shrug and put away the medicine. "What's that for?" I look at Santos, not wanting to answer in front of him.
    "Did you finally get an appointment for implants?" He says. I cross my arms over my small chest, my face heating up. "You have no chest."
     Marcus slaps the back of his head hard. I get out the broom and sweep the large pieces of glass before bending down to pick up the small pieces. "And hardly any ass."
    "Will you stop checking out my sister man? I'm right here!" Marcus says. Santos outs up his hands in surrender.
   "I don't see anything I can check out," he says with a chuckle, looking me up and down. I throw away the pieces of glass.
     "Shut up," Marcus tells him, getting down another plate and not breaking this one. The door opens and Venus walks in.
    "Oh look, its dumb and dumber," she says with a smile, setting her bag down on the counter. "How are you?" She asks me.
    "I'm fine," I answer. Venus looks at the boys with warning looks.
    "Okay well, tonight we're going out," she tells me, clapping her hands together. "My boyfriends band have a gig and after that we're going to Marlene's party," she says.
    I shake my head. "I can't go. I have things to do," I say. She rolls her eyes.
    "Like read? Come on, you need to get out and enjoy life a little bit," she says, wrapping​ her arm around my shoulders. "You guys are going right?" She asks the boys.
    "I'm not going if she is," Santos says. Venus glared at him. "She'll end up leaving early, or won't do anything there. Its a mood killer," he says.
     "Who the hell said you were invited?" She asks him. He glares playfully at her.  When I first got here, I had thought they were a thing.
    "I don't want to go," I tell her. She grabs my hand and gives me puppy dog eyes.
     ×××××××××

        Venus's °^^^°

        Venus's °^^^°

      Illi's °^^^°          I look at myself in the mirror

      Illi's °^^^°
          I look at myself in the mirror. None of this fits me, so it has to be pinned together. "I don't feel like myself," I mumble. Venus smiles at me.
     "That's the whole point. I want you to let loose and have a good time. Have a few drinks, grind up against some Latin guy," she says. I roll my eyes, but laugh at her.
    We walk down the stairs and meet the boys in the kitchen. "You can't go out like that," Marcus tells me. I look at Venus. I wasn't the one who wanted to wear a this, so this is her fight. Not mine.
    "She looks hot though," she says with a pout.
    "Too bad. Go change," he says. Always protective. Santos grabs my arm.
    "Don't make her change, this makes her look like she has a little something," he tells Marcus. He glares at his best friend, making Santos take his hand away from me.
     "We don't have time for her to change anyways, we're going to be late if we don't leave right now," Venus says. Marcus groans and pulls me out of the house with Santos behind me.
      He grabs my arm and yanks me back. I yelp in shock. "You look good."

AN:Fourtris line at the end! Comment a side of him you want to see, it helps with ideas! Share! Stay alive |-/        -Veah