Damnit Let Me Hug You

Santos's POV
       I haven't been able to let myself let go of her hand. Thankfully Marcus hasn't taken any notice, but Venus sure has. She hasn't looked away from us. "So, how've you been, smalls?" She asks me.
    "Fine, and can you not call me that?"
    "Why should I? It can't be big, all the the dick has gone to your personality," she says. Illi laughs quietly.
    "You've never seem it, baby girl," I say. Illi trying moving her hand, but I keep it locked with mine.
     "Don't call my sister that," Marcus says, turning towards us. He looks down at Illi and mines hands. He grabs her wrists and pulls her hand out of mine. "Okay, one of you better explain that."
    "Accident," I lie. I rest my hand on my knee, trying to calm the endless up and down motions its making.
    "I'm leaving," Illi says as she stands. Marcus looks at her with a cocked brow.
    "At this time? Its almost seven," he says. She puts her jacket on. "Go with her," he tells me.
    "I'll be fine," she says. I can tell she wants to roll her eyes, but doesn't.
    "No, I don't want something ending up happening to you," he says. She looks at me, waiting for me to stand. I stand and walk over to her. "Be back by nine."
    ×××××××××
     She stays quiet as she walks beside me. "Its almost nine," she says, stopping and looking down at her watch. It's eight fifty already. I look out at the street. The light source is the moon, stars, and street lights.
    "I'm sure he won't mind you staying out an hour past," I say, grabbing her wrist and pulling her with me. "Can we stop somewhere? We're close to my apartment." She nods, not saying anything.
     After them minutes more of walking in silence we're at my apartment complex and Marcus is ringing up both our phones. He probably thinks I've brought her somewhere to screw her like a nail. I'd do that to anyone else, but not her.
    When we walk closer to my place, I see my dad sorting on the stairs that lead to the door. I push Illi behind her; thankfully she doesn't try to move.
    "What are you doing here?" I asks in a not at all friendly voice. He stands and shrugs.
    "Just came by to visit my son. And hello Illiana," he says. She steps out, now knowing there's no point in hiding. "Are you following in your mother's footsteps? How much does he pay you a night?"
    She tenses beside me. "I'm not like her," she says. How do they know each other? How does he know her mother?
    "I wouldn't be so sure. I mean, she stated you out when you-"
    "Shut up," she snaps, shocking me. "I'm not like my mother, she's nothing but someone I used to know. She's not my mom." He takes a step towards her. This tikes she's the one who places herself behind me. I grab her hand, trying to sooth her and also myself.
    "Leave before I have to call the police," I threaten. He laughs evilly.
    "We both know that I could turn the story around and you would be the one with cuffs on," he says. I look down, knowing he's right. He's smart in that way. "But you don't have to worry about me intruding on your session with her. I'll be leaving as soon as I get the key," he says.
    "You'll have to go fishing for it, I didn't take it. Sorry for the inconvenience," I say. He walks over to me.
    "If I find out your lying to me, your dead," he says, poking my chest with his index finger.
    "I'll see you in hell." He scuffs and looks behind me to Illi.
    "Give him a good time," he says with a wink, throwing something at her. He walks away. I bend down and pick up the twenty. I try handing it to her. She looks at me like wants to slap me.    
    "I don't want that," she says. I stuff it in my pocket and lead her up the stairs and to my apartment. he closes the door behind us.
     "I think I deserve an explanation," I say sitting down on the couch, pulling her down with me. Her eyes don't meet mine; she doesn't even look my way.
    "My mom, she was a call girl, a hooker. She wanted to get out of that life, and she met my dad, got married and got divorced. She figured for some reason that even though she had the money she needed more. I even understand that from a very young age. When I was four, my mom got back into the business I guess you can call it, but it wasn't her that was doing that."
    She stops, her eyes tearing up. They meet mine before she starts talking again. "She threw me into it all. Old men that love young children that don't even know what's really going on. I forced to do certain things, and the memories haven't left. I don't think they every will. I ended up spilling the beans about everything to my teacher when I was ten. They didn't trust my father so I was thrown into a foster home."
      "H-how do you my dad from that?" She blinks away tears.
     "He's one of those guys that put up hell of a good front, but are secretly a terrible, horrible person that deserves nothing in life. He bought me one night, probably a few nights before I told my teacher. I remember everything," she tells me.
     I feel sick to my stomach. She was violated as child. No wonder she tenses at anyone's slightest touch. "I'm so sorry I made you talk about this," I say. She sighs.
    "It was going to happen eventually. Next its gonna end up being my parents who find out," she says. I take her hand and pull her closer or me. She scoots farther away.
     "I just want to hug you," I say. She shakes her head.
    "I don't want kitty or for someone looking at me like I'm some puppy on the streets," she says.
    "Damnit, just let me hug you." Hesitantly, she let's me hug her. Her head rests on my chest while I wrap my arms around her.
    "Can I please stand?" She asks. I let go and let her. I go into the kitchen and grab water bottles. She looks out the window, her arms a crossed. I place my hands on her waist, pulling her close to me. Taking her hands in mine, I place them around my neck.
    "What are you doing?" She asks. I sway back and forth.
    "Trying to calm you," I say. To my surprise, she gets up in her too ties and hugs me, buying her face in my neck. "Let's go somewhere," I say in her ear. She pulls back a little and looks at me. 
     "Where?" I smirk.
     "Do you have a thing against breaking the law?"

AN: His wild side is coming soon. Comment what you think is gonna happen! Share! Stay alive |-/                  -Veah