( 1 ) - Alyssa Edwards / Dance With Me, Bitch

Imagine: You had a sleepless night and all you want is to rest after your work, but Alyssa had other plans...

You laid your head on your boyfriend's lap, he strokes your hair, tugging them from time to time. And damn, it was relaxing. You start to drift to sleep when 'Greedy - Ariana Grande' bursted on the T.V.

You jolt awake, "What the fuck!?"

Alyssa, still in drag, stands up making you almost fall. "Fuck! Whoo! I love this song!" She grabs a bandana and ties it on her face, covering her mouth and she starts to mimic Valentina from Season 9. Your temper cools down and you start to burst in laughter as Alyssa dances.

Then, you realize how beautiful she was.

She takes off the bandana from her face and grabs you, "Dance with me, bitch!" You shook your head no, still laughing. "Hell no, I don't dance," you refused. She starts to dance, dragging you as she spins. You screamed, "Justin Johnson! Fuck, stop!" You laughed.

She frowns and pulls you to her chest, looking down at you with loving eyes. The music was forgotten, and you were only focused on her. "I love you." She says.

She starts to sway, you smile at her, swaying your hips along. "I love you too."