( M.S 1 ) Trixie Mattel - I.Q Kitty

M.S means Mini-Series, thanks for reading! It's a WLW (Women Loving Women) fic, so Trixie, the reader, and the rest are cisgender females here.

"Spin it! Spin the bottle!" A group of high school kids yell as Katya, the head cheerleader spins the cheap, empty vodka bottle. It lands on (Y/N), the artsy-kid who was probably scared shitless on what'll happen.

You were in a typical high school party, hosted by the one and only, Raja. Raja insisted you to go, and that's really rare coming from a Heather.

"Ah, (Y/N)~" Katya purrs, "Truth-" she gives a menacing look with her infamous fake British accent, imitating Dr. Lecter, "-or dare?"

You looked around, seeing the circle of girls yelling in excitement. You see Manila and Raja giggling in a corner, one of them touching the other flirtatiously with Juju and Raven who were obviously busy at staring at other girls.

"Dare?" You whimper out, not knowing what'll happen. There was a silence for a second and then all the kids started screaming out suggestions.

'Make her lick the floor!' One of them yells, 'Make her take her clothes off!' 'Make her tell who she wants to fuck!' 'Make her chug a whole bottle of vodka!'

You shrink in fear. Shit. Why did I ever agree to do this.

"Silence!" Katya yells, standing up, smirking at you. She knows. She points at you, "I dare you to kiss Trixie!" She grins. You felt your blood draining and dropping down your pussy. Fuck.

She points at Trixie who had a math book in hand, looking at us innocently with those beautiful eyes. "Wha?" She blushed, her cheeks as pink as her hair. She looked adorable with the yellow overall-skirt with the pi printed in a heart. Her iconic white glasses a bit askew.

"Kiss her! Kiss her!" They all chant.

You stand up, shaking. "S-should I?" You mutter to yourself. She stands up, walking in front of you, both of you now inside the circle. All of the kids pulled out their phones, cackling and giggling.

Katya, Trixie's best friend shrugs at her, smirking.

Trixie blushed, her brows furrowed.

"I-I mean we don't have to. I can handle the consequence." You noticed her expression, looking down.

Trixie shook her head, "It's okay. Let's... get this over with." Her face now red. You both leaned in, smelling each other's alcohol infused breaths. You make eye contact with her, nodding as a signal. You felt her plump lips on your chapped ones, she tasted like vodka and strawberries. She wrapped her arms around your neck, leaning into the kiss.

Is this really happening!? You thought to yourself, sighing into the kiss. You forgot about everyone in the room. The only people who are relevant now are you and Trixie.

You both finally pulled away, looking into each other's eyes again. "Wow." She sighed, biting her bottom lip as she blushed more.

Everyone cheered, taking videos and pictures.

"That was amazing." You told her, blushing. "I know." She giggled.