( 2 ) Katya / Teach Me

Imagine: Katya teaching you Russian because you couldn't understand her at times and it annoyed the hell out of you.

"Кукла, is everything alright?" Katya asks, concerned that you were pouting the whole time. "ты выглядишь грустным."

There she goes again, speaking Russian to you as if you understand. "Kat! You know I don't understand Russian.." you whine, "and who the hell is kook-la? Why are you calling me kook-la." You pout, crossing your arms. Katya cackled, her signature yell-laugh and then wheeze making you forget about your stupid problem for half a second as the corners of your mouth twitch into a small smile. "You mean кукла, дорогой?" You frown even more. "Yeah, whatever that means." You roll your eyes, blushing.

"It means doll, дорогой." Katya chuckled, stroking your red cheek. "And what's dorrgoye?" You tried rolling your r's, partially succeeding. "It means 'my dear'." She grinned.

"Okay." You mutter, letting your arms fall to the side and you look away shyly. There was an awkward pause between the two of you, until, "Can you teach me?" You mutter. She obviously heard you but noticed your timid reaction. "What was that?" She scooted closer to you, the side of her face practically on your lips. "Teach me." You said, your tone making her jump from the volume. She laughed, "Alright, кукла."

She'd teach you Russian every time she's free, making you learn the alphabet and memorizing the Russian numbers before actually starting to teach you how to speak Russian fluently. You weren't a, say, fast learner, but Katya would sacrifice all her time and patience with you.