Prologue

THAT Bitch (n) : A woman who consciously gives zero fucks. She says and does as she pleases, while pissing everyone off in the process.
Synonyms : Lana "LaLa" Harris

........

"Fuckkkkk baby", I moaned out as my body rhythmically rode the tongue of my future bosses assistant.

"That's it , right there"

She better not fucking stop

As she picked up her pace sucking and slurping at my overflowing box, I began to feel the tightness in my stomach that I was all too familiar with. As my orgasm rushed through me I rode her face faster in a frenzy, never once lifting off of her, insuring that all of my nectar was secure in her mouth.

.........

"Make sure my name is the first he hears", I said to the beautiful Persian woman as she finally opened her eyes and watched in confusion as I turned off the video camera and secured the tape.

"You're so fucking sick, why the fuck would you record that Lana?" She asked as her perfectly manicured eyebrows creased together, forming a look of malice on her face.

I laughed quietly to myself as I zipped my dress up and slid into my heels. "You get it how you get it baby, and right now that "it" is a job working under one of the most powerful men in the game." I rounded the bed, letting my hair fall down from its high messy bun that was situated on my head, as I finally looked back at her and smiled before gripping the knob to her bedroom door, "and baby you just got it for me." I gave her a sly grin as I made my way out of her bedroom.

       If there was one thing I learned growing up, it's that nothing gets handed to you. If you want something you have to take it, and on your way to taking it you either need to make friends with everyone along the way, or put the iciest fear in their heart. With that in mind, let's just say I ain't never been one for making too many friends at a time.

I grew up in the system, been taken into homes and spit back out because my "attitude ain't right" and my "mouth too smart". But tell me who in the world is going to be acting right when they're constantly mistreated. Nah, see I ain't grow up with no silver spoon in my mouth, but I damn sure was going to die with one in it.

...........

I looked in the mirror giving myself a once over as I prepared for my meeting with Jace. I ran my fingers over the material of my skin tight black body suit, checking for any imperfections. Seeing none, I grabbed my mini toothbrush and went to work on my curly ass defiant baby hairs. I swear every time I slicked those bitches down, they just popped back up. Growing impatient, I threw my black curly hair into a wild messy bun and then proceeded to sliding on my black timbs and slipping into my olive green bomber jacket. Checking the time, I grabbed my phone and my keys and made my way out to my little used Mercedes.

I bumped old Biggie as I pulled into the lot that the address on my phone directed me to. See, almost a week ago I face fucked the assistant of the most feared man in New York. I heard through the streets that he was building a team and although I've never been into any crazy shit with drugs or anything really, I just knew it had money written all over it and that was something I'd do anything for. So I blackmailed her into giving him my name as someone to run with. Little did I know they'd have me showing up to some fuckass dingy location out in the middle of nowhere.

I locked my car doors and made my way inside the warehouse and immediately all talking ceased. I mentally counted body frames. 5 people, 3 men and 2 women. All dressed in black and all with the meanest faces I've ever seen in my life.

"You see the time bitch", one of the men practically spit at me as I made my way over to the group. I slipped out of my jacket and watched as everyone's eyes glazed over the many tattoos that adorned my chocolate arms.
I titled my head to the side in confusion.

"Nah nigga, you see who the fuck you talking to", I asked as I stepped up to him.

I mean yea, it was 5 against one, but either way....I ain't no bitch. Never tolerated disrespect and I'm not about to start now. Before any of us had a chance to act, the finest caramel man I had ever seen in my life walked in with the strongest face and the deepest waves lining his head. I kept my face neutral but by now my thong was fully soaked through.

"And who the fuck are you?" I asked.

He immediately wrapped his one hand around my neck and squeezed so tight that I swear I was bussing it up with God for a second. As I struggled to breathe he flashed me a baby making smile, " I'm your boss and if you talk to me like that again, I won't hesitate to bust at least three caps in your tiny ass". And with that he let go, finally allowing my almost departed soul to re enter my body. So this is Jace.

"Now bring y'all asses to my office, we got work to do".

The other five asked no questions and you know I ain't say shit cause a bitch just got her wind back. I just grabbed my shit and followed them, whole time just thinking to myself.

Shit Lana, what the fuck have you gotten yourself into now.