Ch| 17

The feeling is reckless
Of knowing it's selfish
knowing I'm desperate
.............

Jaceion

  "Who was that nigga on the stage"

I watched as La's soul seemed to return to her body and then I spoke up again. "You hear me talking to you yo?"

Smiling a lazy smile, she finally opened her eyes, focusing them on mine as she whispered, "he's your competition."

My competition? Fuck she talking bout?

"My competition?" I asked as I stood up, looking down at her as if she lost her mind. "You fucking that nigga? Let me find out so I ca-"

She quickly stood up on the bed so that she was eye level with me, as I was standing on the floor. "So you can what Jaceion? Get tough with someone else because I'm not the fucking one.....or the two bitch! Touch me and I will kill you nigga!" She yelled out.

There was always something about seeing her pissed off that just did something for me. Like aight lil mama let's put that fire and energy to better use.

Sliding my hand around her neck, I slowly began to tighten my fingers until I was choking her. Throwing her on her back, never releasing my grip on her neck, I quickly slid two fingers into her wetness and began quickly pumping them in and out of her deep sea.

"What was that shit you were just talking? Who you gone kill?" I asked as I picked up the pace of my fingers.

"F...fuckkk oh my....." she trailed off as her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth formed a big "O".

"Ain't no competition ma"

..................

  I stepped off of the elevator as the doors opened. Walking through the hotel lobby, I made my way to the featured restaurant, allowing my eyes to scan over all the tables until I settled them on Terrick, Cole and Troy.

"My nigga, my nigga" Cole spoke as he stood to greet me, dapping me up.

"What's good fam," I spoke as I dapped up the rest of my boys.

"Shit, my g. What's good with you? Had the entire 12th floor listening to La scream out."  Troy laughed as he lit his blunt at the table.

"Oh y'all could hear that?" I smirked, picking up my glass of water. "My fault" I said, as we all  began cracking up. "Down to business" I quickly spoke.

"The nigga that was on that stage is known as Rashawn King. He runs all of Miami, so I'm thinking he must've been Don's employer. Not only that, but there's no records on him in the last two years. The nigga used to stay in New York, but get this, he got stuck in a shoot out while he was chillin with his baby moms one day. He took most of the bullets for her and the paramedics reported on file that he was dead on arrival."  Shaking his head, Troy looked up at me. "This nigga is a fucking ghost Jace."

"Damn son," Cole breathed out. "So what if we look into his baby moms and get the drop on her."

We all looked over at Troy, but he shook his head frustrated. "Nah, I done been through everything. Couldn't find the kids or any shit on the bitch."