Ch| 2

You don't know it
but you stuck with me
...........

The light September breeze met my feet as the heels of my chrome thin strapped Louboutin's met the ground. It was 9pm and as I made my way into the abandoned warehouse, I slickly slid the cold steel of my 9mm into the back band of my light washed distressed skinny jeans. With every step I took my breasts bounced perfectly, barely contained in my tight fitted Hilfiger crop top.

I pressed my finger into the print scanner, only moving once the familiar "access granted" appeared on the screen. As I walked into the open area I allowed my eyes to scan the area, inspecting as naked females worked with Jace's product.

"Lana"

Following the voice I was greeted with the heavy set mixed breed nigga "Brooks". Brooks and Jace had been family since they met in second grade. As Jace gained power he not only put Troy on, he made sure Brooks was always fed as well. I respected it, I really did. However, Brooks was a lazy ass, sloppy ass, fat fuck who was sniffing the product instead of pushing it, and it is for this very reason that I was plagued with the task of setting shit straight in here. Because the books never fucking add up. I honestly think that Jace knew Brooks was stealing, I just think his loyalty and love for him wouldn't allow him to drop him.

"Brooks, what's up with my money" I asked as I watched in disgust as his greedy eyes raked over my body.

"I don't know what's going on, I've been pushing the product. I think I just need more time and more produ-".

"Shut the fuck up". I quickly cut him off as a warm smile graced my face.

I walked amongst the naked women until I landed on a beautiful red head. I gave her a polite smile and as she smiled back, I fisted her hair into my hands. As she screamed I drug her across the room until I was in front of Brooks again and I could see the two things that I wanted to see in his eyes. Fear and Love.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Jace included, I've been tailing Brooks. See, Brooks is in love with Kaleenah, also known as red head. He even bought her condo and placed it in his name. They've been fucking with each other for the past 4-5 months and I'm the only one who knows. I just might be the one who poked holes in all of Brooks condoms and paid Kaleenah's doctor to replace her birth control shots with water. Damn I'm good.

"Lana what are you doing, she's a good worker" he tries to reason.

"Nah Brooks, I think she's the one who's been stealing the product. It would explain why the numbers have been off" I say, giving my all in this heart wrenching performance.

"No trust me, she's not the one. She's ...Lana please man, it ain't her" he starts to stumble on his words as he makes a move to come closer. I can see him getting emotional.

Bitch ass nigga

I roll my eyes and pull my piece from the band of my jeans. I quickly put it to her head and feel the vibrations in my hand as she begins to viciously shake and tremble. I can hear him pleading with me in the background but I'm focused on Kaleenah. Her eyes are watering and I get off on it. I know she's probably great in bed.

I take the gun from her head and shoot her twice in the stomach.

Pow! Pow!

"Get her to the hospital, next time the numbers don't add up it's her life", I say as I make my way out of the warehouse.

In the back of my head I'm thinking of all the different ways I can make her mine now that she's not a mother anymore.

..........

I wake up sometime around noon the next day. My phone is full of ignored messages just like it was yesterday.

Troy:
When you gone stop playing ?

Now you don't see my messages ?

You getting this dick regardless

Should've never let me get a taste

Meeting at Jace's at 3

I'll be there

I reply to his last message before finally getting out of bed and starting my hygienic ritual.

I towel dry my hair as I get out of the shower and decide on an olive green fitted tank top, white high waisted ripped jean shorts and gold thick strapped sandals. I pencil in my brows, add lip gloss and let my curly hair dry on it's own. I check the time seeing that I have two hours to kill and decide to just head over early.

............

As I walked through the art gallery in Jace's home I couldn't help but see a different side of him. I really shouldn't even be in here but the meeting isn't for another hour and his house is so big that I doubt I'd get caught. I stared at this one painting with my head tilted to the side.

"Is that a .... a pussy?" I said , voicing my thoughts.

"It's a pretty pussy", hearing his voice I turned around.

He had on a pair of gray sweats and let's just say I felt that familiar wetness between my legs. His dick was huge. I can't even imagine how Ivory's skinny ass was taking all that, but shit I give her props. I noted the towel around his neck and the water on his upper body.

The things I'd do to this man. I'd ride the fuck out of his dic-

"You hear me talking to you?" He says, snapping me out of my trance. I hadn't even noticed that he went from standing in the doorway to standing in my face.

"I have ears don't I?" I slickly replied.

He smiled a little and moved closer pressing my body to his and gripping my ass in his hands. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it not knowing what to say.

"What do you want Lana", he asked as I trembled feeling his warm breath on my neck.

"I want you to back the fuck up" I said as I pushed him back. "All up in my fucking space".

I felt my heart beating extremely fast and knew I needed to get out of there. I was used to sex. I never cared about body counts or personal feelings, so I was freaking out in this moment because I found myself feeling things I normally don't feel. I brushed past him but was forced to stop when he caught my arm.

"You should know by now that you're mine. You've been mine since you spoke out the side of your neck the first day we met. Give my pussy away again and that's your life".

He said it with the most serious face. He truly meant it.

"You can go now". As soon as the words left his mouth I left the room as quickly as I could. I only had one thought in my mind as I stepped outside.

You wanted the throne La. You got the man on the throne and didn't even know, it's only a matter of time.