Ch| 24

I can still hear your baritone
In my ear; telling me you'll take it slow
...............

Lana

A heavy knock to my car window quickly pulled me from my thoughts. Unlocking the doors, I finished off my blunt, chucking it out of the window as Jaceion slid into the cool car.

"Fuck was all that shit about Lana?" He began as he looked at me sideways. "You drugging niggas in the shower when they all vulnerable and shit, fake shooting bitches in they knees", shaking his head, he looked at me once more, but his eyes held a softer look this time. "Man, whatever trouble you're in, I can get you out of it. When I said I wanted you, I meant all your crazy too. I'm not giving up or walking out on you".

Rolling my eyes, I sat up further in my seat before starting my car and peeling off the side of the road. "Nigga, shut ya "I do" headass up. Ain't nobody in trouble, in fact......I'm taking you to a party", I said as a smile began to warm my face.

"A party? My nigga you just pistol whipped me in a warehouse, ain't no damn party", he voiced as he scrunched his face up. "Yo and slow this mothafucking car down, deadass La".

Bringing the car to a sudden stop in the middle of traffic, I switched gears to parked and turned to look at Jaceion. "Yes, I put you in that warehouse but I also let your ass out. Now you talking about you ain't giving up or walking away, right? Well then ride this out with me. On my momma I don't intend to harm a head on your body, but I started this for a reason and I intend on seeing it through".

Taking a deep breath, Jace nodded his head in understanding and I started the car back up, continuing our journey back to the hotel.

.................

Stepping out of the shower, I gently toweled off before wrapping the large, fluffy white robe around my body. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I noted Jace standing in front of the full length bedroom mirror, fumbling with his belt. My eyes raked over his body as I drank in the sight of his toned body in the fitted navy blue suit. Walking up behind him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and quickly fastened the belt for him. "You look nice", I breathed out.

Peeling his body from mine, he looked at me with a touch of disdain. "Troy said your dress is in the living room", he spoke coldly as he turned to leave the room.

Reaching out, I lightly grabbed a hold of his arm. "Jaceion stop acti-"

"Me? You want me to stop acting?" He laughed as if it was the funniest thing he ever heard. "You hiding behind fear ma. You think you bold because you have niggas behind you, but back when I was 8 years old, and all I had to my name was my little brother and fifty dollars given to me by the nigga that bodied my mom in front of my eyes......." he paused as he began to choke on his words. "I been murking niggas since I was 8. I should've been playing with toys but instead I was playing with guns and ending niggas lives."

Taking a step forward to comfort him, I stopped as I watched him retreat from me. "Jay I'm sorry...... I know that was har-"

Picking one of the decorative vases up from the bedside table, he threw it against the wall and I silently stood still as I watched it shatter into tiny pieces. "You don't know shit! You doing this shit just to say you did it! And if that's the case then you might as well had jumped off that roof the other day, because this is only going to end with a bullet in your dome". Fixing his suit and smoothing out his shirt, he grabbed his car keys and headed out of the bedroom and towards the suite doors. "Text me the address to this party and nothing else".

As he slammed the door behind him, I felt myself sinking down into the plush carpeted floor. Pressing my hands to my ears I tried my best to silence my negative thoughts as the tears streamed down my face.

"you might as well had jumped off that roof the other day"

"Fuck Lana! You started a war because you couldn't keep your fucking legs closed and your hot ass ain't gone be satisfied until you resting 6ft fucking under from a fucking bullet wound just like ya moms!"

"this is only going to end with a bullet in your dome"

Picking myself up off of the ground, I checked myself in the mirror before tightening my robe and leaving my hotel room. As I padded down the hallway I kept reminding myself that I deserved this. Everything that happened over the past two years, had led us to this exact moment. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of my destination and I was banging on the door with every ounce of energy I could muster. 

As the door swung open I was greeted with a groggy, "fuck I tell you bout banging on my door like tha-"

Smashing my lips into his, I cut him off mid sentence. As he recovered from being caught off guard, he regained control of the moment by pulling me into the room with him and lifting me up. Locking my legs around his waist, I moaned into the kiss as his hands roughly massaged the soft tissue of my ass through the robe.

Returning me to my feet, he slowly pulled the belt to my robe, causing it to open up and I in turn allowed it to slide off of my body and onto the floor. Pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, I watched as he took off the only article of clothing that he had on; his ball shorts.

"You're so fucking beautiful. Your face is what gets me weak, your body is just a plus", he said as he tucked some of my wild hair behind my ear.

"No talking", I breathed out as my face found comfort in the nook of his palm. Nodding his head in understanding, he gently laid me back onto the bed and began kissing all over my body. Everywhere his lips were, there was only heat left in its place. Closing my eyes, I felt myself experiencing a high like no other. As he kissed his way back up to my lips, I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my hands on his chest as he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Tell me what you want", he asked as he looked into my eyes.

"I want to be a mother again Ricky"

Make love to me ....