Ch| 9

You got me hooked up on that feeling
You got me hanging from the ceiling
...............

     "You gone open your mouth to that bitch about my business again?" Terrick asked as he repeatedly slammed into his girlfriend from behind. They had been fucking for what seemed like hours and although her body was tired, the two weren't anywhere near finished with their love making.

"No baby, ooooooh. I promise I won't ,"  Sophie all but moaned out as she gripped onto the railing that lined their second floor balcony. She knew that she had fucked up when she left Lana's house that night, but couldn't bring herself to come clean to her boyfriend until this morning.

Reaching his hand around to her front, he gripped her neck and squeezed tight as he pulled their bodies closer together. Their closeness sent his member plunging deeper in her ocean as he slightly missed her cervix with each thrust.

"Tell daddy you love him", he growled in her ear as he enclosed his warm month on her neck, leaving marks that would show everyone she was spoken for. Terrick had always been possessive in that way, he didn't like people to even think about thinking bout any woman he was dealing with.

"I love you daddy , I love you so fucking much! Don't stop," she stood on the tip of her toes as she bounced back against him to meet his strokes. Bringing her hand to her breasts, she roughly tugged on her nipple as she closed her eyes and basked in the sunlight, as it lit up the balcony and that familiar feeling of euphoria washed over her.

...........

  Terrick looked back at the sleeping figure of his girl as he crept out of the bed. Although Soph fucked up by opening her mouth, she still showed her loyalty by coming to him about it like a real bitch.

Sliding into his car, he backed out of his driveway, making his way over to Troy's crib. In the past month and a half that he's been working for Jace, he's built a close relationship with the brothers. They all looked out for each other, shared advice with each other, and most importantly they got this money with each other.

   Walking up the steps to 3 level brick home, he was greeted by Troy at the door. "My nigga," he spoke as they dapped each other up.

"Yo cuzzo," Troy called out to him.

As they walked through the nice home, finally reaching the game room, he noticed it wouldn't just be the guys tonight. Sitting on Jace's lap was Ivory and as they tongued each other down, Terrick's eyes roamed to the left of them where Dom and Tee were seated. While Dom was busy playing on her phone, Tee sat with her face twisted up, burning a hole through the side of Ivory's head.

"Yo look who finally arrived," Troy caught everyone's attention as he threw his arm around me.

"Rickyyyyyy, I ain't know you was coming through," Dom smiled making her way over to me and all I could do was lick my lips as her deep dimples made their appearance.

"Yea you know a nigga had to slide through," breaking away from Troy, I met her halfway and fully embraced her. Pulling back a little, I let my hand rest on her lower back as I looked her over. Her fiery red bundles were piled on her head in a curly, messy bun, with a few loose strands dangling in her face. She had on light makeup and a nude lipgloss that completed her vanilla iced latte complexion. Her breasts were held together in a yellow cropped tank top, and her thicker than life lower half, was stretching out the material of her fitted khaki mini skirt.

"Yea?", rolling her eyes and fully pulling away she added, "well I wish a nigga would slide through more often. I mean damn g, we used to be close as shit back in Miami, but since we been here, all you do is lay under your girl and hang with the guys."

"Chill Dom, you know how Sophie can get, so just let that shit rock." Truth was, I knew Dom way before Soph. We been mad close since junior year of high school, but we started drifting apart about a year after we graduated, when she introduced me to her bestfriend Sophie. I don't know what it was about her but I knew I wanted her after our first conversation. Anyways, after Soph and I started fucking around she and Dom fell out because she didn't like how much time me and Dom spent together, which was mad stupid to me since Dom the one that set us up. Since then, me and Dom ain't really been the same.

"Nah, fuck that bitch, she switched up on me over dick that I fucking supplied her with!" I could see in her eyes that she was really hurt over the loss of that friendship. "Matter of fact, fuck both y'all. You switched up too g, and I would've never done either one of y'all like that," she grabbed her jacket and stormed out of the room fighting tears.

"Fuck y'all looking at," I snapped, causing everyone to go back to what they were doing.

.............

   I found Dom on the 3rd floor, in one of Troy's guest bedrooms. She was standing in front of the full body mirror examining her body with her face twisted up, as if she hated her appearance.

"You look fine," I spoke as I walked up behind her, and she truly did look fine.

"Get the fuck out Terrick, I ain't built for your bullshit right now," she sighed.

"Why you fighting me right now," I asked as I slowly trailed kisses along her neck.

"Mmmm, we shouldn't Ricky...." she responded in a low voice as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Shut the fuck up," I gently bit into her neck as my hand found its way up her skirt and rubbed over the thin layer of lace, that was covering her honey pot. "Imma show you how much I appreciate you Dom," I watched her watch me through the mirror, as I slid her panties to the side and thrust two fingers inside her juices.

"Ohhhhh my......please," she begged as I brought her to the brink of an orgasm, just to stop all movement for the third time. I wanted her to remember this moment for the rest of her life. I thrust my fingers into her with a new found speed and watched through the mirror as her eyes rolled back in her head and her legs began to give out. Slowing my finger strokes to a halt, I slipped my fingers from her canal, and into her mouth. My dick jumped in my pants as she slurped and sucked herself clean off my fingers.

"Clean yourself up and come downstairs with a better attitude," I said as I left her in front of the mirror, in more of a disarray than I found her in.