Ch| 12

Buried in the drugs but the feels keep coming
Finally stop crying but your nose still runny
............

I looked over at a sleeping Jace, taking in the strong features of his caramel complexion. It had been two weeks since our fight in my condo, and to be honest I don't know what's going on with us. I was past denying my feelings for him at this point, because I knew it was no longer just about sex for me.

"You gonna give me a kiss, or you just gonna keep staring?" He grumbled in a deep, sleep filled voice.

Fighting my smile, I leaned over placing my lips onto his. Together, they moved in sync, sending electric sparks through my body. Parting my lips, I allowed his tongue entrance as we deepened the kiss and I now straddled his lower half. I moaned into his mouth as I ground my pantie clad sex into his covered manhood in deep sensual circles.

"Move in with me La," he whispered against my lips, breaking our kiss.

"It's too soon Jace, and you're still sleeping with other women"

"Nah, fuck Ivory and all those other bitches. I want you, I love you." His eyes bore into mine as his words sank in.

"You don't love me, you don't love anyone" I said as I climbed off of him, now sitting with my legs pulled to my chest.

"No Lana, you don't love anyone. But I'm more than capable of showing you how to love. I want you to be the Queen of my emp-"

"What the fuck is this Jaceion!" Tears streaked Ivory's face as she burst through his bedroom doors, holding my bra in her hand. "This is what the fuck we do? I give you three years of my life!"

I rolled my eyes as she yelled and cried, her accent thicker than its ever been. Like, bitch you weren't crying when you had this pussy to yourself though. Bitch please.

"I told you I was done last week yo, don't be coming up in my shit un-announced Vee"

Oh Vee? How cute

"You end things with me so you can come lay with this....this ghetto, zero class, ratchet ass bitc-"

Smack!

All I saw was red as I delivered blow after blow to her once beautiful face. "Bitch, don't you ever in your life disrespect me like that again!" I screamed as Jaceion pulled me away from her. "I wasn't ghetto, classless and ratchet when you had that tongue all up in my pussy though!"

As she charged towards me, I kicked my foot out catching her right in her face. Even after she stumbled back onto the floor, I kicked and bucked at the air until I broke free from Jace's hold.

"Yo sit the fuck down son!" He yelled as he effortlessly tossed my body onto the bed. "And you," he made his way over to Ivory, gripping her by her hair. "Come on my property again and I'm letting off a round between your eyes, and that's on my ma." Releasing her, we watched as she slowly got up from the ground, simultaneously wiping her tears and the leaking blood from her facial wounds.

"You think you won a big prize," she said eyeing me. "You don't know how he truly is. I'm not sad that he cheated...I hurt cause he's putting me out with nothing when I was his everything when he came from nothing."

"Get the fuck out my house, before I put you out Vee," he growled. Looking at me one last time with sad eyes, Ivory slowly turned around and left us, closing the door behind her.

I resumed my position on the bed, with my knees pulled tight to my chest, as Jace joined me, kissing my temple.

"I told you I was done with her and everyone else. I'm only focused on you and the throne now."

I smiled as he began kissing my neck, pushing me back on the bed. However, in the back of my head I wondered how I could trust that he really loved me, especially after watching him kick out the woman who's been with him since before his come up. Feeling that familiar wave of pleasure, I tuned out my noisy thoughts as I felt the warmth of his tongue against my pearl.

Keep your enemies closest La

................

     I smoothed out the material of the black silk dress that clung to my body, as the click of my red, ankle tied heels, echoed the melody of my journey. It was 6:15 pm and I was supposed to meet Terrick at 5:30, but I got caught up in a much needed sexual distraction with Jace.

"Do you show up late everywhere?" Terrick asked, as he led me into his home office.

"Where's you girlfriend?" I took in the appearance of his meeting room. Multiple collegiate accolades lined the walls, as did his two degrees.

"Back in Miami with her younger brother, he was in a car crash that left him in a coma." He stared at me coldly as he finished his sentence.

"He should be more careful, shouldn't he?" I couldn't fight the smile on my face even if I tried.

"What do you want Lana?" He asked as he studied my face.

Laughing lightly, I circled the chair he was seated in, before placing my lips against his ear.

"I want to meet your boss Terrick."