Ch| 3

Who told you I belong to you?
I can only be alone with you
..............

"Why don't you ever stay afterwards"

I rolled my eyes as I gathered my shit. This bitch always want me around.

"I don't stay because I don't fucking like you. I just like fucking you" I remarked as I made my to the door. "Besides your boyfriend text me and told me to meet him at warehouse two, so you know how that goes".

"Fuck him. He's not committed to me, I see all the time there are women in his phone that he is sexing"

I inwardly groan as I try to decipher her sentence with her thick accent.

"Ivory I don't give a fuck about you or him. As long as you have a tongue I'll be around, and as long as he keeps my deposits coming in, I'll be happy. Now have a nice day, I got shit to do".

As I walk out of her apartment building my phone rings for the umpteenth time today. Silencing it, I hop in my car and make my way to the warehouse so I can meet up with Jace.

..........

Pulling into the warehouse lot I'm greeted by Jace as I step out of my car. He's sporting black haurrache's, dark gray joggers and an all black polo crew neck t-shirt. He watches me as I walk over to him and I can't help but to applaud myself on the button up denim mini dress that I chose to wear today, knowing that it's hugging every curve of my body. When I'm finally face to face with him I pop my gum loudly in hopes to irritate him.

Choke me up daddy

"Shut the fuck up with that shit" he says, without even glancing in my direction.

Pop!

Before I can even pop it a second time, he wraps my pony tail around his hand, drawing my head back. Crashing his lips into mine, he kisses me roughly and hungrily, slipping his tongue into my mouth. As I reach for his face to deepen the kiss, he tugs on my hair harder, causing me to drop my hands to my side. Just as quickly as it started, it is over. He pulls away and I suddenly miss the feel of our lips together. I watch as he spits out a piece of gum and then realization hits me.

"Nigga did you just gum jack me ?"

"Lets go, we have business to take care of", he says as he walks into the warehouse.

............

Jace and I have been at the warehouse for the past six hours cooking, weighing and bagging this weeks product.

"Aight, that's the last one on my end", I say as I seal the last baggy of white substance.

"Word ? Ace will be around in the morning to collect. Let's get out of here". He began walking through the lot as I followed. 

As he walked me to my car I couldn't help but to feel nervous as my mind drifted back to the kiss from earlier. I unlocked my G-Wagon once I was in range and opened my door, just to have it closed by a pair of strong ass caramel hands. I turned around ready to hit him with a smart ass comment, but was quickly thrown down to the ground.

"Don't move La". Jace's voice rang in my ears with shots firing in the background. What the fuck type shit. I watched as he crouched down next to me as we used my car as a shield from the bullets. While he returned shots to our attackers, I allowed what I thought would be my final thoughts before death plague my mind.