III*

I awoke to feather kisses on my forehead. I opened my eyes slowly to see Giovanni staring down at me, with his top half naked and his bottom half covered in a towel.

"Buorgiorno." I greeted

"Good morning, tesoro." he smiled

I lifted up slowly, before stretching my arms out and groaning. Giovanni went to his drawers to find his underwear and such. I caught a glimpse of the huge ring on my finger and sat against the bed to admire it.

"When do you want to get married?" I asked while his back was toward me

"We're already married." he joked

"You know what I meant." I said rolling my eyes

"How many times have I told you not to roll your eyes?"

He finally turned around to face me with a huge grin on your face.

"You seem really creepy, knowing what I do without looking."

He jumped onto the bed and made his way up to me.

"I just know you." he said while going in for a kiss

I immediately covered my mouth and moved away.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I scolded

He grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. He made his way on top of me and pinned me down. He kissed my lips gently, before adding tongue. I grew slack and eventually kissed him back.

"I've seen you without a scarf, with your hair washed and blow dried. I've kissed you plenty of times with morning breath, and I've even smelled your poop." he listed

"The last one was not my choice." I scrunched up my face

"The point is: I don't care about the way your breath smells. I just love you that much."

I stared into his eyes before shoving his face away lightly.

"You're disgusting, that's what you are." I joked

He allowed me to get up so I could get ready. He followed me into the bathroom, as he buttoned up his shirt.

"We should get married the same day we were married four months ago." he spoke

"Makes sense." I nodded

"That way, I won't have to remember two anniversary dates."

"I knew there was a reason you said that." I laughed

I began brushing my teeth and he came up behind me. He began to feel me up, paying special attention to my breasts, since they were unrestrained. When I was finished, I turned around to glare at him. He began kissing my face and my neck.

"Don't start anything you can't finish." I told him

"What are you talking about?"

"You're going to get me all worked up, then say you can't be late and leave me here."

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said while continuing to kiss me all over