S2 • Chapter 1 • Summer Break!

Quote Of The Day :

Take the last chance to be with her, don't let it slip away.

•••

3rd Person POV:

It's a fine day here in Musical High, students getting their last things from the locker before heading out to enjoy the Summer break. The gang was just hanging out beside the cafeteria, where the pink blossomed tree is nestled on the middle of the courtyard.

They all sat down around the tree, each cuddled up with their lovers. Knuckles and Tikal, Rouge and Shadow, Cream and Tails, Silver and Blaze, and lastly, Sonic and Amy.

They were discussing about what they would probably do throughout Summer break, but it seems that there was a problem between Rouge and Shadow.

"Shadow, can you just stay here? Stay in Musical High?" Rouge asked Shadow sadly, gaining the attention of the others.

"Yeah Shadow, please stay." Tikal said, holding Knuckles's arm.

"You all know that I can't. Besides, my dad already arranged for my College there in Merlinė High. I can't turn it back now." Shadow said, completely hiding the fact that he's sad.

(A/N: Shadow's new school was Goodious High at first, BUT MY SISTAH let me changed it. @_@)

"You do know that you can just tell your father about that." Amy said, looking at Shadow.

"I really can't guys.. All of you really know that my dad hates excuses, especially when I was already accepted by the 4th prestigious school." Shadow said.

Rouge then started to cry, her tears quickly flowing down her face, which Shadow then hugged Rouge.

"I'm really sorry, Rouge. But I promise that I would visit you, whenever I can." Shadow said, wiping Rouge's tears away.

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

"Well, I better get going now. Nice meeting you all." Shadow said, waving us a goodbye while he passionately kissed Rouge for the last time.

He then went up to a black car, and before he entered, he then shot a reassuring smile at Rouge before he went inside the car.

Rouge was then about to cry again, but Tikal stopped her by showing her a picture of Shadow.

"Here, I thought that even if Shadow was away.. you could remember him by this picture." Tikal said, showing a picture of Shadow on his Pajamas. Making Rouge giggle a bit.

"Thanks Tikal, Thanks guys.. I could never have great friends like all of you." Rouge said, holding the picture. All of them then laughed, while eating a bunch of food.

{SKIP TIME}

4:03 PM ; At The School's Front Gate ;

"Thanks Guys." Sonic said, waving goodbye at his other friends while he and Amy walk together.

After a while of walking, Amy then noticed something going on Sonic's mind. Meaning that he acts strangely, but she can't seem to figure out why.

"Sonic? Is something on your mind, you can tell me?" Amy asked Sonic, who was holding Amy's hand clumsily.

"No... not really.." He answered to the Pink Hedgehog, he then suggested that he could walk her home.

"Anything is fine Sonic.. please be honest?" Amy asked him again, this time Sonic answered.

"Fine.. my Mom told me about going to a new School... since my siblings are also planning to. But I can't bear to be with a long-distance relationship with you, Ames."

Sonic answered honestly, hurt by his words.

......

But Amy wasn't about to cry, she was smiling.

"What are you happy about? Aren't you supposed to be sad about it?" Sonic asked Amy, nudging her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but I really think that this should be a great oppurtunity for you Sonic. Even though we're away from each other, this can help you have a better future."

Sonic then looked at Amy, smiling with tears flowing down her face. Sonic then wiped her tears away,

"I promised that I wouldn't leave you. And that time is now." He said, before kissing the blushing Rose.

The two of them kissed each other passionately, gaining the move everytime. But it all ends when Amy's aunt saw them outside,

"Ammyyy, I hope that you two could do this somewhere everytime you reach the house."

The two hedgehogs then broke the kiss apart, both embarassed and humiliated by the encounter.

"Yeah... auntie!" Amy answered, blushing madly. Sonic then gaved Amy a smirk, "Well, this is my goodbye. For now." He said.

The two then bid each other goodbye, not wanting to continue their "conversation" because of Amy's Aunt.

•••

Well, that's it! ^_^"

I'm really sorry if i made Shadow change schools, but I have a plot to organize here. So yeah. :(

And sorry for the first chapter. I wasn't feeling energized for the day. But I did changed how the way I write! So all of you can read better in the dark. -3-

And also, I'm not sure when to update the 2nd chapter. But please wait. ^_^

~Eclipsa🌙