Part 2!

Since I promised you all for a part 2, here you all go! :)

•~•~•~•~•~•

It was already getting late, and Amy just finished her last photoshoot of the day. Rouge called the limo driver and accompanied Amy back to her penthouse, Amy didn't want to go back home just yet since she wants to grab a drink at the bar.

But Rouge insisted that she could deliver Amy bottles of liqour to the penthouse instead of attracting unwanted crowds of paparazzi's. Amy complained to Rouge that it will be lonely to drink all by herself, thus Rouge out of pity, promised Amy to drink with her.

After getting the drinks, the both of them drink the night away, unaware of Sonic and  his manager going up the elevator. Earlier before Sonic and his manager arrived in the lobby, Amy and Rouge invited Jake, one of her friends, to drink with them. Jake was already going up the elevator, while Sonic and his manager just entered the other elevator.

When Sonic and his manager got into the floor, they saw a man in front of the penthouse beside his. He asked his manager if someone just moved in, his manager replied with a no, and told Sonic that someone must have rented the penthouse.

Sonic shrugged it off and continued to walk towards the door, before his manager could open it for him.. they heard the guy knocked in the other door. The penthouse doors were just in front of each other, so it was easy to see what the other was doing.

Sonic, who was curious on who the person is living in the other penthouse, looked at the guy. Sonic saw a pink haired girl open the door, looking pretty drunk.

Amy on the other hand just opened the door happily, her hair was a mess and her tank sleeves are coming off. When she opened the door, the first person she noticed was the blue hedgehog standing behind Jake. Who was also looking at her.

It was the moment they knew that it was them, and the two of them stared at each other for a moment before Amy looked away from Sonic and looked at Jake with a smile. She put her arms around Jake, and Jake put his arms at her back, as Amy led him inside before the door closed.

Sonic was suprised to see Amy in the other penthouse, and he was so suprised that he didn't notice his manager that has now unlocked the door. His manager was confused as to why Sonic kept staring at the other door and called Sonic to come in, Sonic shaked his head and went inside.

The rest of the chapter goes on Amy, Rouge, and Jake drinking and playing monopoly before she told her friends that she's now going to bed. Rouge complained on why she's going to bed early, when in fact it was already 1 in the morning. Jake also joked on joining Amy at her bedroom, and she jokingly slapped him in the head before she went inside her room and locked the door.

It was already 3 in the morning, and she still can't sleep. And so does Sonic, who was having a hard time sleeping since he can hear people screeching and laughing at the other penthouse. Sonic thought, "Why is she here... and in the first place, how did we end up being as neighbors?"

The two of them groaned in fraustration and rolled over the bed until it was already 5 in the morning. Amy and Sonic got ready and ate breakfast, but both in their own penthouses. Amy, who didn't have anything to do today, decided to walk her chihuahua, Vibi, outside.

And do cardio, since she is on a strict diet afterall. She opened her door, wearing her black gym clothes that clearly shows off her bod that she's been working now for 3 years and a chihuahua on her hand. She then saw Sonic, who was also getting out of his penthouse.

It was an akward situation, where both exes meet again after 10 years. In neighboring penthouses, and in gym clothes. The both of them stared at each other akwardly before Amy looked away and turned around to lock her door before she walked away and put on her airpods. Sonic stared at Amy walking towards the elevator.