Hello! :)

Uhm.. hi!

Long time no see, especially when this book was last updated 2 years ago. ;-;

Okay so.. how do I explain this..

.....

Look, I really appreciate the votes and the support I got so much for this book. I love writing this 2 years ago and it was such a dream come true when people actually like my book.

I love writing, until today.

But... I feel that writing this book... makes me feel really stressed out because I feel alot of pressure in writing it. Because I felt that I have to constantly update so I would not lose readers, but then it came.

I... lost interest.

It's not bad to lose interest in what you loved doing before, it's just that overtime, the interests of other people change. And I lost interest in writing this book.

But! I LOVE this book, it's still my favorite book after Amnesia. And I would never replace this book for something else, because I really enjoyed writing it when I was still a freshman.

It has a special place in my heart, because with this book, I got to meet such funny and nice people like you. And I would never ever forget that.

But I won't update it anymore, instead I'll just tell you the plot I have planned for this book. :)

Here you go.

[ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF GETTING BORED :P ]

•~•~•~•~•

After the vacation, Amy and Sonic have to say goodbye to their friends and all of them went back to the city. After a couple chapters of spending the summer, with dates, babysitting, long walks at the mall, and going to the beach.

School starts once again, Amy now a sophmore, and Sonic as a junior. The two hung out with their friends very often, and would go together to their clubs.

As their relationship grew, competition also arrived. Amy met Harper, a pretty good-looking girl and is out to chase Sonic. Who clearly has a girlfriend now. The two of them mostly had catfights and pretty heated moments, and even comedic moments for sure.

But in the end, Harper failed to win Sonic's heart and just went back to her daily routine.

A few episodes later, Sonic and Amy experienced the first obstacle in their relationship. It was when Sonic invited Amy to visit his grandmother in the upper part of the city, and yeah, it went pretty bad.

Amy questioned herself on why she thinks she deserved a guy like Sonic because his grandmother told them that she didn't like Amy and liked his ex, which moved into another state.

Sonic told her how much he loved her and told her that she deserves everything he has.

A couple months later, a mysterious call called Sonia. It was Sonic's ex, Diana. She was coming back from the states, and has decided to stay in the city for awhile. Sonia knew Diana because they were bff's before she moved, and she introduced Diana to Sonic.