Chapter 7 • 'Cute Couple'

Welcome back! :)

Sorry for the long delay of the chap ;-;

•••

Sonic's POV:

A day before our trip to our gathering in Feriá, had me practicing the guitar so much, that my fingers are sore and red from the strumming. But it's worth it.

I grinned, mastering the last cord that had me in trouble playing. I carefully put down my guitar beside my bedside table, stretching my arms afterwards. I yawned, "Finally... I did it."

Collapsing on my bed made me feel more relaxed than I ever was, I closed my eyes and suddenly, I was on memory lane. I began to remember the first time I met Ames, the first duet, the first of everything.

Since the first day I saw her, my heart beats so fast, feels like I'm gonna die when I'm near her. But I finally had the courage to talk to her, when was it? I think after when I fetched her for Math class..

Beats me. But I wondered where Sally went after the accident during prom, maybe having a mental breakdown. Sheesh. She was my best friend since preschool, she was kind ever since the first day.

Dunno what happened to her once we reached High school, maybe it was because of being a princess. Ever since it was revealed that Sally was a real princess, she suddenly stopped being kind and is now filled with pride.

Oh... I remembered the time Amy cried because she almost saw a violent scene of me and Scourge. My heart broke into a million pieces, when I saw her cry, it makes me remember the time my mother cried..

When dad left us..

•••

[☆ The Day Of The Trip☆]

"Sonic! The van is here!" My brother Manic yelled across the hallway. Here I was, still packing my things on the sofa. I quickly finished all of it by the pressure of being left by them.

Quickly, I grab my suitcase and sped outside the front door. "Hey Sonic! What got you late?" Tails asked with a chuckle, while his dad drove the car once I got on. "Suitcases. Ugh." I groaned, lying my head on Amy's shoulder. Who was sleeping.

"You kids better have some fun while your there. The place there is quite fantastic!" Tails's dad said, steering the wheel. "Yeah. Me and Shadow will shop until we drop!" Rouge said, earning a frown from Shadow.

"Come on Rouge, even so, everything looks so good on you. No need to buy more." Shadow said with a smile. I rolled my eyes, and chuckled. I glanced at Amy, who was still sound asleep from all of the noise inside the van.

I leaned towards her and whispered, "Hey Ames. Miss me?" She smiled and pushed me back from my seat, her eyes opening from my sudden action. "Sonic, I was dreaming..." Amy giggled, as she took her phone from her pocket.

"Dreaming about me?" I smirked, earning a glare from her. "NO! I mean.. -- maybe? Lol." Amy laughed, causing me to laugh along with her also. "Oh come on Ames, go to sleep. The airport is still 2 hours away." I said, letting her head rest on my shoulder.

I leaned back on her head and grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently. "I hope there aren't any boys who'll come after my Thumper." I smirked, with Amy rolling her eyes at me.

"As if so they will. Besides, they'll know that I'm always yours." Amy giggled, tickling my sides. "Hey! Quiet you cute couple! Cheese is still sleeping." Cream pointed at me and Ames, causing for all of us to laugh.

Welp, I hope that our ride to Feriá will make everything worth awhile.

•••

I'm really sorry for the late delay! But I'm taking a break from Musical High and focusing things first in my Artbook and my new books to be publish.

But hey guys.

I kinda wanna do a Sonic Character Diary series for a new book, what do you guys think? I think it sounds quite fun to read on! ^_^

~EcLiPsA🌙