Chapter 6 • 'The Planned Gathering In Feriá'

•••

Sonic's POV:

[ 8 : 56 PM ; Monday ]

"Hello, Ames?"

"Hey, Sonic. What's up?" Amy asked through the phone call. I smiled, "I've made my decision." "Huh? I thought your still going to decide?" Amy asked, confused. "Well, I've made up my mind. And I'm staying." I said.

Silence filled the room, Amy seems to cough through the call.

"Sonic, are you kidding?" Amy asked, in disbelief. "Nope. I'm not joking this time." I smiled. "Sonic... thank you." Amy muttered. "I thought your gonna leave me in this town, and your gonna find another girl in that school."

I rolled my eyes with a smirk, "You think I'm gonna let your beautiful personality and face pass? Uh, no!" "Hehehehe, same goes for you." Amy giggled.

"I miss you." I whispered, lying down my bed while holding my phone. "Sonic, we're just meters apart, you know." Amy said, with a small giggle. "I know, but even we're just meters apart, I can't bear to be away from you." I yawned with a smile afterwards.

"Awwww.. is Bambi tired?" Amy teased through the phone. "Yes. But talking to you right now isn't." I said, with a grin. "If that's what you think so. Btw, are you gonna join us on our trip?" Amy asked, happily.

"Definetely. Where to?" I asked, while checking our gc. "In Feriá, Donteá. There's a hiking place there that serves as a place for all of us. Just like a small gathering where all of our other friends can spend time together." Amy said, hearing her scribbling something.

I clicked the video button, I waited for a moment for her to allow, and she did. "Feriá? Isn't that miles away?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Yep. But the view there is worth travelling for, I just want all of us spend some time together before school. Even though it's still summer." Amy giggled, writing down more notes.

"Alright then. You better be thankful, my mother allows me to go anywhere far. It's for relaxation." I winked, making her smile. "Alright, Bambi. Don't forget to pack your swimming trunks also." Amy said. "I hate the water, Ames." I said, which she responded with a smile.

"Be ready Sonic, we're going on a vacation."

•••

[ Thursday | Afternoon | 1:07 PM ]

7 days before our trip to Feriá.. to have a gathering//vacation there. I'm thrilled that all of us agreed to go there, and I'm excited. Currently, I'm here up on a tree. It's sort of a long story, but Manik thought I've stolen his cupcake in the fridge.

But nope, I told him I didn't stole it. It was Sonia who snucked out his cupcake to her room for revenge. I don't know why, but Manik somehow, made her angry.

I shrugged my shoulders, she surely knows how to make Manik suffer.  But if it wasn't for Sonia, I shouldn't be on top of this tree branch while Manik is on the hunt. Good thing I've grab my phone before he could come closer to me, I'll be bored up here.

As soon as Manik is out of sight, I quickly got down from the tree and sped up to my room. Once I was inside my room, I maked sure that my door is locked before I checked my phone for any messages.

___________________________________
                          O
___________________________________
                                      95% [■■■

                  8:09 AM | Nov; 26
                  _______________     

                   Notifications:

                   18+ not.

⊙Messages
•Shadow: Hey Faker, ...
Tails: I'm finally here...
•Silver: Hey buddy, tryin...

                          _____
                          More
                             V

                Swipe to unlock》

___________________________________
                           ____
                          | ■ |
                           -----
___________________________________

Hmmm..  Thumper hasn't messaged me yet. Maybe she's asleep, she's too excited for our trip. Heh, Thumper is always like that. ^_^

{ 10 minutes later... }

"I'm so bored!" I yelled across the room. Yet here I was, in the corner of my bedroom, waiting for something interesting to happen. "Ugh..." I groaned, bored out of my mind.

I felt like going to the park, but no one is available right now. As bored as I was, I looked at the guitar beside me. It was the color blue, with white outlines on the center.

"To be honest, I don't really like to play the guitar. It hurts my fingers when I do the F and Em cords, even the others." I thought. "This was given to my dad, dunno where he is right now. Even I don't remember his face that well." I added.

My insticts then told me to play the freakin' guitar, I shrugged my shoulders and decided to give it a try. I opened my door first to check if the other people in the house wouldn't be able to hear it.

Once I saw the coast was clear, I then locked the door again and grabbed the guitar. I sat on the bed, hugging it and adjusting it to a comfortable position to play. I played the D cord, knowing that it is the easiest to play.

I was satisfied of the sound that my fingers produced, I was again excited to test another bunch of cords. I spent the afternoon practicing the guitar cords.

"Amy's birthday is coming up in December... maybe I might play the guitar for her?"

•••

( A/N: Fact about me, I actually play the guitar. My guitar's color is watermelon pink. I'm still a beginner... do any of you also play the guitar or any instrument? :) )

•••

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is! And the Oc's that were requested to be featured is for the Vacation chapters. ^_^

~EcLiPsA🌙