The End?

Once Rouge and John made sure that all the schedules Sonic and Amy has for the entire month were all done, they eventually agreed on taking a vacation on an island that Jake rented for the entire week. Both of our main leads were very excited, but who wouldn't? They were very busy with TV appearances, magazine shoots, more celebrity and promotional shoots that they often spent some nights eating ramen together in each other's penthouses. Upon arriving at the airport, Amy quickly pulled up her mask to hide her face from the never-ending sea of paparazzi, who surprisingly found out that the two of them are going somewhere on vacation.

"Hey, you forgot your glasses," Sonic whispered to her as he gave her the glasses she forgot from the car. They were already inside the airport and their luggage was already at the private jet, but Amy's hands are quite full since she was carrying Vibi in one hand and the other is carrying her white channel purse. Seeing Amy in distress on how she would be able to put it on, Sonic sighed and told her to look up at him before he put it on her. Amy was surprised and her cheeks have a light pink color but she quickly thanked him before the two of them, together with their managers, went to the private jet. 

Once they got on, Amy quickly dozed off while Sonic then got ready to memorize a script for next month's shoot. Sonic, who was seating across Amy, saw Amy's face as she dozed off. He rested his head on the palm of his hand just to hide a smile. Hours later, they eventually arrived at an island, where they would take a boat to go to Jake's island. 

They have now arrived at the island, and Jake quickly went to greet them with open arms as he hugged Amy while giving an evil smirk at Sonic. But Sonic was confused, but knowing his personality, he doesn't care about Jake so he asked Amy to help him take photos for his social media account. Amy was excited since this was the first time she would get to experience being a photographer for someone else. So Amy and Sonic quickly left the three of them while Jake was dumbfounded while also crying inside on how he didn't think of that in the first place. While walking around to find a place to shoot Sonic's photo, Sonic then looked over at her before he said. 

"I think Jake likes you," Sonic said while he was also scrolling through his phone for inspiration pictures. Amy was surprised, "Huh?? What?" Sonic stopped walking and flicked her forehead, "Listen carefully idiot, I think Jake likes you." Amy blushed and Sonic saw, and he instantly felt a sharp pain from his chest. "HUH? But he's my friend! And he also just thinks of me as a friend! So that doesn't make any sense--" 

"Remember when we went to that party? He was holding a bouquet before we went outside, and there was a card with your name on it with a heart beside it." Sonic said. "Huh? But that still doesn't mean that he likes me! That's what friends do also!" 

"And he also makes excuses just to see you, I was working with a shoot with him last time. And he quickly bolted out the door before he mentioned your name." I continued. "And so?" Amy shouted. "I was just speculating, but you should ask him. Who knows?" He chuckled, but the more he talks about it, the more his heart begun to hurt. "Stop joking! You're creeping me out!" Amy muttered with a scared expression as they continued finding where to shoot. After they finally found a spot and took pictures, they returned to the beach house to spend the day with their friends. 

While Sonic showered, he then thought of Amy and Jake ending up together. He would just be standing there, rooting for them until the end. But when he thought about him and Amy, there was just a blank canvas. There was nothing to paint with anymore since he was the one who destroyed their relationship, so what right does he have to not root for them? To not root for Amy's happiness? Maybe Amy also likes Jake too, because she blushed when he mentioned that Jake liked her. Sonic sighed in frustration and finished showering to post his picture on his account while he laid on his bed. He then pressed the upload button before rolling to the other side to try to fall asleep, but his mind still kept on thinking of Amy. The thought of Amy ending up with another man was something he doesn't want to think of. Or is he just being selfish?