Chapter 2:Close?

A few weeks later..
Tessa's Pov:I woke up and felt productive.So,I went for a jog.I notice how beautiful La is.With all the artwork on the walls and nature.I was just feeling the vibes.I decided to vlog today since I haven't posted in a while."What's up guys!It's your girl Tessa here and I'm just finishing jogging and now I'm going to get a smoothie."I walked to a local smoothie place and got a strawberry and banana shake.It was super delicious,after that I decided that I will go home and take shower.
Chance's Pov:I woke up pretty early,I noticed Tessa was gone.So I took a shower and got dressed.I went to where Anthony was staying with the twins.It was a real mess.They were all still sleep so I decided to prank them.I went to Jake's room to ask him if he wanted to help.He agreed.We grabbed a air horn and a smoke bomb.Jake:"Yo,this is going to be hilarious"he said to his vlog camera."Okay,are you ready Jake?"I said.Jake:"Yeah!"Jake grabbed the air horn and woke up the guys as I lit the smoke bomb and threw it inside the room.I didn't expect the bomb to set off the fire alarms.Jake:"Good Morning guys !"
Tessa's Pov:After I got my smoothie I walked home.I saw smoke coming out.Oh no what happened now. I went inside and heard the guys yelling."Hey what happened?"I asked Jake.Jake:"We pranked Anthony and the Martinez twins.It was funny,Chance and I put a smoke bomb in their room."
"Woah."I said.The fire alarms were going off.I went upstairs and saw the bedroom,it was full of black smoke.Jake can do some crazy things.I went to my room and took a shower,when I came out the fire alarms finally went off and Chance was on his phone."Hey wassup?"I said.Chance:"Not much, I was going to do a video for Anthony and I's channel.We are going a epic dare challenge.You can watch." "Sounds cool I'll be down to watch you guys."I said.I went downstairs and I saw Jake playing with a spinning wheel.I wonder what crazy things his is doing.
"What's that?"I asked.Jake:"Its a game we are playing but it broke so we are throwing it away." "Aww too bad." I said.Phew now I won't be forced to do anything.I sat down at the counter and I decided to order some food.I am so hungry.I ordered a salad and a lemonade, Chance and Anthony came down the stairs to shoot their video.
Chance's Pov:Anthony and I were setting up to make a video for our channel,we are doing some epic dares.We forgot to get some things from the store so I asked Tessa if she wanted to join."Sure."she said.We went to Target and I pushed a cart with her in it.We were singing high school musical songs which was funny.I had a good time with Tessa.She has a sparkle in her eye that I love.Wait!What am I talking about I can't like her.Hmm..
(Skip to the team 10 house)
Anthony and I thought we would do the video with team 10 so we all sat in a circle asking each other dares.
Anthony:"I dare Ivan to drink the expired milk in their fridge."
Ivan:"That gross but I'll do it anyway."He drank the milk and almost threw up.I was sitting next to Tessa and it was 11:30 p.m already.The people left was Tessa,Jake,and I.This is scary because who knows what Jake will want me to do...
Tessa's Pov:I ate my food and went to the store with Chance.J was vlogging it was funny because we were singing high school musical songs.When we got home we played Epic Dare for Chanthony's video.They wanted team 10 to play . I sat next to Chance,I was tired and sleepy but I tried too stay awake.I rest my head on Chance's shoulders because I was tired.It was kind of normal for us to be close.We have a close friendship which I love.For the past few weeks we have gotten so close.Its like if I've know him for years.After almost all of us did a dare it was Chance,Jake and I left which was do scary because I don't know what Jake will make us do.
Chance's Pov;Tessa had her head on my shoulders which was normal for us,we are pretty close.Honestly,I think I have feelings for her but I don't know what she think of me.It was Jakes turn to do a dare so,I dared him to drink the pool water.After he did the dare I saw that Tessa has fallen asleep."Ericka,what do I do?"I asked Ericka:"Well,Romeo carry her upstairs."I grabbed Tessa carefully and carried her upstairs and put her down on her bed.I tuck her in and went back downstairs to grab her shoes.She had took them off to be more comfortable.Jake saw me grab her shoes.Jake:"What are you doing?" "I'm just grabbing her shoes, goodnight."I said as I went upstairs.I put her shoes aside and I went to bed.