Chapter 36

-A week later-
Tessa's Pov:
I woke up in a good mood today.Chance had told me he was going to go get his motorcycle license with the Ohio trio.I decided I'll spend the day with Erika.So I texted her.
To Rik 💜😂:

T:Hey Rik wanna hang out today?
R:Yeah sure! I'll meet u downstairs in an hour
T:ok

I take a quick shower and put my robe on.I blow dry my hair and curl it.As usual I do my makeup and change into this:

I spray on some perfume and I get my purse and phone

I spray on some perfume and I get my purse and phone.I walk downstairs and I don't see Erika yet.She is probably not done yet.I walked in her room and she was finishing her makeup."Ready?"I asked "Yeah Pickle leggo!"Rik said
We drove in my car,(I bought two days after the engagement)I drove to the Grove,hahah that rhymes.We went to eat breakfast first and then went walked around looking for some clothes.Honestly,I don't need clothes but I like searching for cute clothes and putting them back because they are expensive 😂😂I was at Tilly's and I bought some cute sunglasses and a cute mini backpack to carry around like a purse.Rik and I finished shopping a few hours later and we went to get lunch.When went to Chick-Fil-A because it the bomb.After We ate we went back to the team 10 house.And o course I was vlogging.Whenever I vlog Chance and I together the fans go wild!And I get tagged on cute edits of both o us.We arrived at the home and parked behind Jake truck.We got out all the bags and locked my car,we walked in and the boys were yelling.Like usual maybe for Jake vlog."Ohiooooooo!"I hear Chance yell.The guys were acting goofy.I just walked upstairs and put my new things away.I lay down on my bed and start editing the vlog,since I don't want to stay up late editing.Chance came in and hugged my and pecked my lips."Hey beautiful!"Chance said "Hi,how's your day?"I asked "Great!What are you doing?"Chance said"Editing."I said "Oh"
We lay down together and Chance is on his phone while I edit.I see that my vlog is only 3 minutes,I need more content.I get up "Comon Chance let's do something cool,I need it to make a longer vlog."I said"Ok"Chance says He gets up and puts on his shoes and I do too.We headed downstairs and opened the door.Chance and I went for fro-yo and played around and you know the usual chessa things. :)
I vlogged all of it and our way back.I turn off my camera and we back home.Chance usually drives my car,we get in my car and head back home.I hang around the house a little and go back upstairs to edit.Now my vlog is 7 minutes long.Yay?I wanted to make longer vlog but I guess this will do.I go downstairs and see what team 10 is doing.

//::After hanging out:://
I get ready for bed,I walked to my restroom and brush my teeth.And I washed my face.I dried my face and i change into some booty shorts and I Jake Paul hoodie.-ding ding-I heard my phone go off.
Chance 😘:

C:goodnight babe love u 😘😘
T-gn love u too 😘😘

I turn off my phone and fall asleep.

--Unedited---

Word count:575

I am so excited to post the wedding and everything.But some drama is coming up so be prepared.I am so thankful that I guys love my story and I would appreciate if u guys would stop commenting "update" or "more plz".Thanks!And just know I post a new chapter everyday.Mostly in the morning.And in occasion I post twice a day.bye guys peace!😇✌🏼