Chapter 10

Chance and I got dressed and went downstairs.We decided we will tell team 10 about us today.Out of a sudden Jake grabbed my wrist and took me into into the office.It was only us."Umm..."
Jake:"I need to ask you a question."
"Look,Jake I'm sorry but I don't have any feelings for you-"
Jake:"Oh I don't I was going to ask you something else."
"Oh."
Jake;"So do you have something for Chance?"He sounded like a schoolgirl trying to know all my juicy secrets.It was funny."Yeah,maybe."I lied
Jake:"Oooo #chessa You heard it here first!"He pulled out his vlog camera.
"Wow Jake."I playfully rolled my eyes and walked out of the office.I saw Chance and told me what happened in the office."So,should we tell them now?" Chance:"Yeah."We called a Team 10 meeting plus Chance and Anthony because they aren't in team 10 yet.Jake came downstairs very excited.He set down his camera.Jake"I have an anoucement!Oh sorry Tess.Can I do this first?" "Sure."
Jake:"Guess who is on team 10!!!Welcome to the Team!Chance and Anthony!"
Chance and Anthony:"What?!No way!"We all cheered and welcomed them to the team.Jake turned serious.He turned off his vlog camera and put it in the office.Jake:"I also have a new rule,Nick and I have been talking about it and we thought it's the best for Team 10.The new rule is that 2 Team 10 members are not allowed to date.I don't wanted this family to break like the event like Alissa and I."
Everyone accepted except Chance and I."Are you kidding me?Is this a joke?"
Jake:"No."
"Wow you did this on purpose didn't you."I ran upstairs and started crying.

Chance's Pov:
"Bro not cool."
Jake;"Why?"
"Because Tessa and I were secretly dating we were going to tell the team,but you interrupted!"
Jake:"Too bad the love couple has to break up."He was turning into a ass.I wanted to punch him so bad.But I didn't want to get kick out of team 10 because I just got in.I went upstairs and opened Tessa's and I's room.Its completely empty.