Chapter 13:I Miss You.

Chance's Pov:
After texting with Tessa,I saved her number and named her Chipotle.Ikr it funny but at least the guys won't know.Next thing I knew I was soaking wet."Haha gotcha!I need to break the awkwardness.In sorry about Tessa,but I can't have her here.Lets do something fun!"Jake said "Okay what do you want to do?"We ended up doing a giant spinner.It looked cool and could of kill someone.I don't know what's in that head if Jake but he is still an asshole.I played video games with Anthony and chilled around.We decided to head to the gym.We got gainz and lifted weights.But I'm distracted by someone.
Tessa's Pov:
I got up and started the day off by taking a shower and changing.After my shower,I changed into an oversized hoodie that belongs to Chance.It smells like him. :) And I also changed into some yoga pants.It was a lazy Sunday for me today.And I found out I have public school tomorrow.At least it's only a month.I went to Target to go back to school shopping since I have nothing.I got a black Jansport backpack,paper,pencils and more.I was walking through the backpack aisle and bumped into someone."Opps my bad."
Dude:"It alright it's all my fault.Hey are you a senior at Homer High school?"
"Yeah I'm going to be."
Aaron;"Dope see ya there.Oh and my name is Aaron."He gave me a smile and I walked away.I hope he doesn't want to date me.It going to be hard with all the guys.Well,it only a month.I can't wait because I'm graduating!Of course I will keep posting on my channel.I will do great content!After checking out at Target,I head home in my moms car.I took my moms car because it was a quick run.:P. I get home and get prepared for school and I go on instagram for a little.I see nothing new.Well,I guess it awkward over there.After that I carried on with my day.

Hey guys it's the author,Comment down below any opinions.