Chapter 7

Later on...
Tessa's Pov:We went home in a Uber and I got ready for my party.It was going to be lit!I put on nice dress and makeup for Chance.I walked down The stairs and see everyone partying.Chance was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs."Awe thanks for waiting for me,babe."I whispered.
Chance:"Your welcome."He smiled.We danced and there's was drinks I promised I wouldn't have any and I didn't.Yay!I only had some Coke.
(The Day after the party)
I rubbed my eyes and saw I was in bed with Chance.We kissed.I asked if we are going to tell team 10.We decided we would keep it low key.We got dressed and went downstairs.It was a huge mess.Chance and I started cleaning up.Then we found a note that everyone went out for the day.So it was Chance and I.After cleaning we went out to eat lunch.Its nice to be together with Chance.After Lunch we went back home.
(It was about 5:30)
Chance:"We should make cupcakes!"He yelled like a little girl
"Jesus Chance you scared me!That sounds good let's go to Ralph's."
We left to Ralph's and for things we needed for baking.We got home.I made the batter while Chance was picking a movie to watch on Netflix.Chance tried to put his finger in the batter.But I hit his hand.(Not hard tho)He pretended that it hurt a lot.I laughed.Then he started staring at me,he walked closer and closer.We were in the position to kiss but instead he swiped his finger in the batter."Come back here Mr!"I ran after him.I stopped because I knew at any minute he could sprint.We walked back to the kitchen and put the cupcakes to bake.We watched the Walking Dead and the bell rang so we can take out the cupcakes to cool.We put the frosting on the cupcakes.And ate a few."These came out really good!"
Chance:"Yep."
We watched Netflix and fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N sorry this was a short chapter.Idk what to write I have many ideas.Comment down below what I should write.Would you guys like drama or a lot of drama with Jake?Like Jessa or Temilo?Thanks for voting!Peace!