Chapter 23

Tessa's Pov:
"Omg Anthony I haven't seen you in a while."
"I know it's nice to know your back oh and Chance told me about you.Please don't get mad at him I forced him to."
"It's fine." I gave him a hug and offered him a drink.(Water lol nothing else)
We sat down and talked for just 5 mins and I heard the doorbell ring.I opened it and it was Chance."Heyy bae!"He gave me a kiss and walked in."Umm Anthony came to visit me,I hope you don't mind."
"It's cool.Hey Toner!"
"Hey I better get going see ya T!"Anthony said
"See ya!"I said
"Sooo are you ready?"Chance said
"Yep let me get my phone"
I grabbed my phone and we headed out the apartment complex.We ordered an uber and went to Chipotle.We ate burritos and went to IKEA.We walked in it was huge!I saw many cute things.Chance laughed at me because he thought I was cute when I'm excited.I got a lot of things and obviously Chance tried to pay but I did.I bought a couch,paintings.a dresser,curtains,a few shelfs,and a shower curtain.I bought some casual things like plates,forks and spoons.We went back to my apartment and set up everything.He installed the couch and showed off his muscles.I just rolled my eyes.We would just laugh it off.Anyways,after finishing with decorating everything.We were tried.
"Hey want to watch Netflix on my new tv and order pizza?"Chance said
"Yass!Aww you know me so well."
"I know babe."Babe?!I blushed and hid my face.He laughed at me.We ordered some Papa Johns and watched The Boy.I hated scary movies and Chance knows it but if he's here I'm safe.After we are our pizza,and cuddled.I would jump like every 5 seconds.But Chance would put his arm around me.I felt safe.I was really tired from walking and setting up everything.I felt darkness taking over and as soon as I knew I fell asleep.
Chance's Pov.
I choose the scary movie on purpose so I can protect her.Ya boy's got game.(A/N I had to put in 😂)I felt tired and I saw Tessa sound asleep on my chest.I guess staying a night would hurt.I turned off her tv.And fell asleep with her in my arms.

Honestly I feel like I'm writing short stories...Would u guys like long or short stories?