Chapter 5

Chance's Pov:I woke up and saw Tessa. I heard her say "omg"I wondered what happened.Turn around and saw what she was talking about."Did we?"I asked
Tessa:"I don't remember anything all I remember is talking to you and falling asleep on my bed." It was awkward and I got up I realized a I was naked so I grabbed a blanket and got changed in the restroom.
Tessa's Pov;Omg did I lose it?!I'm naked on his bed I think I did.I saw the condom and threw it away.After that I took a shower and changed I saw Chance sitting there in shock.Then Jake came in yelling.
Jake:"Got ya!Don't prank the master!Btw you guys didn't really do it so yeah."
Chance:"Bro not cool."He chased Jake and tackled him down then they yelled "Ohio!" Jake looked at me and I shook my head I grabbed some breakfast our maid made.I actually thought I lost it last night but I thought if I was to actually lose it I would with Chance I know he's is good for me.I smiled at the thought.
Chance:"What are you thinking about?"
"Nothing." I said "Jake went too far with the prank.I actually thought we did.
Chance:"I know me too."
I saw Jake come over here.He apologized for what he did.And I accepted it,I gave him a hug.Chance had left with Anthony to do something so it was Jake and I.
Jake:"We should do a video maybe we could play a game of can you eat that?And we will get to go to Ralph's."
"Sounds good let's go."We went in his sports car I told him not to go fast because I am scared we are going to crash.But Jake did we u ask him not to.
Jake's Pov:Tessa and I were in my car.She didn't like going fast so I went fast.She was scared so I put my arm around her.We both smiled.I used to have a crush on her.But,I think it's bad to have feelings for her now because of Chance.I guess we will be friends.We arrived at Ralph's and got random things.I saw a flower bouquets so I gave them to Tessa.
Tessa:"Aww thanks Jake:"She was heading into to give me a kiss on the cheek so I turn around and she kissed me on the lips.I was vlogging and started cheering.She laughed.
(Back to the Team 10 house)
Tessa's Pov:
I kissed him on lips?I used to like him before but now I like Chance.I felt weird with Jake.But we are friends.After the challenge I carried my flowers up to my room.I put them in a vase by my night table.l heard someone come in it was Ericka.
Ericka:"Now tell me who gave you those flowers and why Jake is acting weird."
"Well Jake give me the flowers and I accidentally kiss him."
Ericka:"don't you like Chance?"
"I do but Jake likes me."
Ericka:"well talk to him about it and yeah."
"thanks Ericka."
I heard Chance walk in and Rik left.
Chance's Pov:
I overheard Tessa's and Ericka's conversation.Its nice to know she likes me and not Jake.But Jake is my bro.I don't know what's going to happen.I came in and saw Ericka leave.I saw flowers next to Tessa's bed.I wonder if Jake gave them to her."Hey."I said.
Tessa:"What's up?"
"The sky,what are you up to?"
Tessa:"Not much I think in going to sleep now?"
"This early?Come on its 7:30.Let's go to the Grove."
"Fine let me change real quick."
Tessa's Pov:
I changed into some casual/dressy clothes.I had my hair curled already so I just brushed it.I came out the restroom room door and Chance was waiting for me.He was wearing casual/dressy as well.
Chance:"Are you ready for your carriage madam?"he said in a French voice.I laughed.
"Yes sir.Thank you" we laughed and I saw Jake looking at us he went into on the restroom.I I felt bad but then we left in our uber to the Grove. I had so much fun we did some shopping and we both did to the cat walk in some clothes stores. I enjoy this time with Chance tonight and I know he knows I have feelings for him and I hope he'll take me out soon. We sat at the fountain and start talking. I talked about how my birthday is tomorrow and  I'm thinking about having a birthday party at the team 10 house. I have to ask Jake about it when I get home so we could have all the things ready for tomorrow. After we went home very tired. I got dressed into oversized sweatshirt and some joggers. I went downstairs and saw Jake I asked him about having a birthday party at the team 10 house tomorrow.He said it's fine as long as I clean it all up he sounded a little sad and I hugged him he smiled and I went to bed. I saw chance on his phone is so him on tinder. I pretended I didn't know what he was doing so I grabbed his phone and and I said"Ooh Chance is looking for a girlfriend."I remember that I had an account and I saw my face on it and he had a match with me. I acted like I didn't see my face and I gave him his phone back. He starting to get red and I told him I didn't see what was on the phone.
Chance:"Phew!Well goodnight" "I love you"he whispered
"I love you too"I whispered back
We laughed and I fell asleep.