Chapter 37: Bachelor's Party

Chance's Pov:
Today is the Bachelor's party.I had Jake and Anthony plan it,but I'm nervous because I don't know if there's going to be strippers or something.(We all allowed to drink btw)It was about 3:00 pm and the boys told me it was party time.They drove me to a place they were having the party.It turned out being a club.Bruh.Well at least it's lit.But I know I'm loyal to Tessa so nothing bad.We went in dancing to music,Humble came on and the Ohio squad was taking shots.It was hilarious!Then our other guests arrived like Tristan,Logan,and some of my others friends.Jake rented out a private little bar place that was  exclusive to only us.I went to the bar and got a tequila shot for all the boys."Ready!!!1 2 3!!!"I yelled We all took shots and started dancing.Out of a sudden Jake and Anthony told me to sit on a chair.I was blindfolded and I didn't know what's happening.Broo is this a lap dance?!Ok lol.I felt a girl grinding on me.And teasing me.I mean it was fun and all but I mean hehe it was my night to have funnnnnnnn.The guys took turn and all got lap dances,we were laughing our asses off.It was now Jake's turn."Hahah broo he's red af!Shot?"I asked Anthony We took a shot and danced more."Alpha Frapuccino!!"The Ohio squad yelled.We did that arm thing and laughed a lot.We got a little funny but I know what I'm doing.I wonder what the girls are up to.

Tessa's Pov:(Before any party)
So,today is the  bachelorette party.I had Erika plan it and I heard she invited our friends and my sister an a few more people.We all got dressed into some dresses.Nick didn't go to the boy's party so we told him to take a picture with us for insta:

Nick didn't go to the boy's party so we told him to take a picture with us for insta:

And I captioned it:'They always got my back 🤘' I posted it and got many likes.Erika told me it was time to go so we drove to the place.It was a big place and she hired a dj and had a bar with drinks.(I could drink now since I'm 21)
I could tell it was lit.All of the guest arrive and Rik and I went to the bar.We had a drink and danced.We were laughing so much.Its litt."Hey Erika!This is crazy!!Im having the time of my life."I said"That's awesome and I have a surprise for you right now!"Rik said I sat on a chair and I saw a stripper coming.He was in a fireman costume 😂😂He did a lap dance and I was laughing.I didn't do anything wrong because I'm loyal to Chance.We wall laughed and had a great time.

-3:48 am At the team 10 house-

We took an uber home because we Well ya know drunk.We arrived at the house and saw that the boys were here."Heyyy party people!!!"I yelled
"Wassup gurl!"Chance said I walked towards him and sat on his lap since he was sitting."Woahh the party was crazyy😂😂"I said I looked at his lips and kissed him.I wasn't that drunk so I knew what I was doing.We walked upstairs and went in my room.We smirked at each other and connected lips.

Ya know what happened next 😉😂😂

Hope u liked it lol!I ways laughing in some of the parts.And don't worry about the strippers,they were for fun.Nobody was cheating.Stay tuned!Drama is coming up! Bye guys Peace!✌🏼😂😱😊Oh and yes!Im am bored so I guys get two updates in one day!