02.IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

"Lisssa". He shouted while banging the door. "Wake up you lazy thing, it's time to go to school".

I woke up, made my bed went to the bathroom and took a 5 minutes shower. I headed back to my room, the only place I feel safe in this house. I walked over to my closet and picked something nice neat and simple,black jeans,white and brown jersey,white scarf,brown boots and my mother's brown bag and i tied my hair in a messy bun.

I headed down stairs to get my breakfast then off to school. As I was going to the kitchen I saw my dad holding a bottle of beer in his right hand and a cigarette in his left hand. He was sitting in the lounge with his left leg on top of his other leg. "Come over here you little bustard". I just stood there I didn't move nor blink, I was just afraid that he might hurt me again,that he might give me another bruise and that is the last thing I need right now. "Didn't you hear me,do I need to repeat myself?!" I slowly walked over to him.

Throwing the glass bottle down,he picked up a broken piece and pulled my arm close to his chest "I hate repeating the same thing over and over again",he slowly sculpt my arm with that broken piece. Trying to set my hand free from the pain I felt my head pump into something hard and cold only to notice that fel on a wooden floor. He punched me!. I felt numb,weak I couldn't move,my eyes were blurry I couldn't see or hear a thing. The only thing I could feel were tears slowly dripping down my cheeks and the voices inside my head telling me how weak,worthless and useless I am. "Stand up,you look like a fool. Go and clean your face you look uglier than you already are". He said with a smile on his face.
I got up and headed to the bathroom. I looked down at my sculpted arm IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT,where the words that the monster I call my dad wrote on my arm. I looked in the mirror and saw a reflection of a hurt,abused and depressed girl who is silently screaming for help. 'Why me,why,why". I said to myself in a creaking voice.
Questions i couldn't answer started attacking my brain...Why does he hate me so badly? What went wrong? He used to call me his angel. What did I do to deserve this life? What does he mean when he said its all my fault?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
PLEASE VOTE
VOTE AND
COMMENT;-)