12.I'm in the bad boys house

Taking off my clothes I look in the mirror. Staring at my bruises tears starts rolling down my cheeks. Sliding into the shower,I turn on the faucet. Allowing the warm water to run over the bruises. Sliding out of the shower,I wrapped myself in a towel. "Lisa I've fixed the bed for you", Abby said knocking in the door. "Thank you",I replied.

Walking out of the bathroom I went into the room were I'm suppose to be sleeping at. Opening the door the first thing I saw was a black and white wall with pictures on it. I closed the door behind me then started looking around. The ceiling was painted black with white blocks and a chandelier hanging. It's was a beautiful room,it looked like a woman's room. There were pictures of trees pasted on the wall . Who ever slept in this room sure loves nature

I changed into a long grey night dress that was on top of the bed guessing that must have been the clothes Kevin must have put out for me. I then put on a hoodie on top of the night dress . Walking around the room I noticed a picture on the night stand. I picked it up,it was a picture of a very beautiful lady who had short brown hair and green eyes. She was carrying a baby on her arms. You could tell that this baby was the best thing that ever happened to this lady. I heard a  knock on the door and quickly placed the picture back on the night stand. "It's open",I announced. Kevin came in with his hands covering his eyes. "Is it safe to come in?",he teased. "Haha yes ,you can open your eyes now",I said smiling at his silliness. "Are you okay,do you need anything",he asked sitting on the bed. "No thank you,I'm fine",I replied cracking my thumb. "You sure that you re okay?",he asked pointing at my hoodie. "Yes I'm just cold that's all",I lied. I don't want you to see my scares. "Okay then goodnight. If you need anything just come to my room,it's right here next door". He said walking away. "Kevin why are you being nice to me?",I said not noticing that I just said that out loud. "Good night Lisa",he said closing the door. He ignored my question. But why though?. 

Sliding into the bed,I pull my knees to my chest then took out my note book and pen:why is he being nice to me?,what does he want from me?,whose room am  I sleeping in. Oh no I'm in the bad boys house. This will not end well.

..........
Kevin's P.O.V
"Why are you being nice to me",she asked.  I didn't know what to say. I just stood there like an idiot.
"Good night Lisa",It's all I could say.  Walking into my room I sit on my bed crossing my legs. Closing my eyes all I could see was Lisa's face,her smile and her eyes. I could hear her voice her laughter. She's so beautiful. Oh no what the hell am I saying. KEVIN SNAP OUT OF IT.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Please vote,vote
And comment;-).