13. The Scars

"Beep!beep" . I woke up at the sound of my alarm. I groan at myself, rolling out of bed and neatly tuck in the sheets of the bed. I walked to the mirror on the wall "Lisa what's wrong with you. What are you doing you are at Kevin's house. Are you that stupid.",I wispher to myself. Looking at my phone I notice that it's 6:30 and it's a Saturday plus it's raining,but here am I wide awake ,how great is that. I make my way to the windows. Sitting on the windowsill I place my head to the window.  Hugging my knees to my chest I watch the raindrop slowly fall.

I let a few tears out of my eyes. Pulling the notebook from the night stand I start writing
Who am I not to be? Do I deserve this kind of life that I'm living? Why can't I be happy like other girls my age. I just wanna give up in life. I don't deserve to live anymore. Nobody knows how much it hurts feeling like the world had turned  against you. No one knows how it feels to me lonely. No one knows!.

Continuing to write my thoughts the door opened. I quickly wipe up my tears and close my notebook. "Good morning it's a good thing you are up cause Abby made break_" he paused and looked at me in concern. "Hey,are you okay",he asked walking close to me. "Yeah I'm good thank you,just a little tired that's all",I say looking down avoiding eye contact. "Well breakfast is ready ",he said walking out of the room. "Will be down in a minute".

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I can't start my day without brushing my teeth. I quickly got dressed and put on my hoodie,as usual. Making my way down the stairs,I could smell the delicious food cooked by Abby. "Goooood morning dear. Hope you slept okay",she said. Is she always in a good mood. "Yes I did and thank you for everything Aunt Abby I really appreciate that",I said with a warm smile on my face. "Well any friend of pombi is always welcomed here.",she says winking at Kevin. "Actually we are not really frie_",I paused and just nodded.
...........................................................
...........................................................
...........................................................
"Thanks for the food,it was nice",I say getting up to tidy the table. "There's no need for that. Sit down honey I'll do the dishes",Abby said pulling my hand away from the dishes that I was holding. "No please I insist. You have done so much for me",I tell her. "Well okay then",she says putting her hands in surrender. "Kev,help Lisa with the dishes",she says. "But_",he complained but was cut off. "Ah no buts, just get your ass in that kitchen and help Lisa,and that's an order young man",she says. Kevin helped me tidy the table and placed the dishes in the kitchen. Turning on the kettle,I look at Kevin's angry face. "You don't have to help me if you don't want to you know",I tell him. "It's not like I have a choice now do I?",he replies shrugging his shoulders. "Don't worry I'll be out of your house ASAP",I say poring the boiled water into the sink. The kettle slipped out of my hands and the next thing I know it the kettle was broken and there was water all over the kitchen. "What the F**k",he shouted. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean t_". He cut me off ,"it's okay just go upstairs in my room I'll be there in a minute to give you a shirt that you can change into",he said moping the floor. I didn't even realise that my sweater was wet.

Walking into his room I sit on the sofa waiting for him. The door opened and I stood up. "I'm really sorry",I say. "It was just a mistake",he says looking at me. He walked over to his black and white closet and pulled out a long sleeve blue shirt with yellow spots on it. "You can wear this",he said throwing it to me. It's like he knew that I needed a long sleeve shirt. "Thank",I say catching the top. "Mmmhh",I cleared my throat signing him to get out off the room so I could change. "Oh yeah,sorry",he said walking out of the room. He closed the door behind him.

Looking at the mirror next to the window. I slowly took off my sweater,my body was still painful. I looked at my bruises on my body in  the mirror. I traced each and everyone of them with my finger. Tears started running down my cheeks. I hated the person looking back at me.

"I'm about t_",he paused and looked at me with an O shape on his mouth. I must have been deep in my thoughts that I didn't even hear the door open. I covered my body with both my hands. He saw me,he saw me half naked. Oh no he saw my SCARS.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
PLEASE VOTE,VOTE
AND COMMENT;-)