10. the truth?

It was finally home time.  This was one hell of a day,considering that it was my first day at Evern More High. It sure felt like I've been there for quite some time. "My rides here. You want a lift",Ann asked pointing at a black Mercedes driven by a women who looked like she's in her early 30's. Guessing that's her  mum. "No thanks I'm fine my dad will fetch me. As if he knows that I went to school." Oh okay cool then,see you tomorrow",she said blowing me a kiss". I waved with a warm smile goodbye.

Finally arriving to HELL. I slowly open the door hoping that he is fast asleep. "Where the fuck have you been"?. Oh no.  "S..c.h.school",I mumbled. "And who gave you permission to get out of this house"?,he asked walking closer to me. "I..I..though that mayb-". I felt a sting on my cheek. He pulled my hair and pushed me to the wall. I fell on my knees,begging him to stop. He kept on kicking my stomach and punching my face. "I'm s..orr...y",I cried out. "Go and make me food I'm starving",he said putting the cigarette on his mouth and blowing the smoke on my face.

I crawled my way to the kitchen. "I'm the only person you have in your life so you better start showing me some respect. No one loves you but me",he said. "You don't love me you never did ever since mum died you've been treating me like I'm not your daughter. Why dad why. What did I ever do to you",I stood there in shock not realising what I just said. I'dead. I whispered to myself. "Because I'm not your dad okay. Your mother lied to me,she fooled me. If it wasn't for you,she'd still be alive. Your mother killed herself because I found out the truth that she's been sleeping around. You are not my daughter okay",he shouted. A tear slowly dropped down his cheek. "You are lying mother wouldn't do something like that. You are lying",I said walking towards the door. "And where do you think you are going,you have me only me In your life". I grabbed my bag and opened the door and slammed it behind me.

I kept on running I hardly felt the pain on my body caused  by him. I walked to the park to think about what my da- about what he said to me. I sat under a tree and took out my pen and note book:A million thoughts in my head,should I let my heart keep listening?. I heard  foot steps behind me. I stood up in fear. "He..hello is the anybody in there",I asked. The foot steps kept on getting closer and closer. I saw a shadow of a tall person.

"What are you doing here",a familiar voice said. The shadow came closer to me that I finally saw that persons face.No way this can't be happening I must be dreaming why is he here?.

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○○•○•○•○•○•○○•○•○•○•○•○•
Please vote,vote
And comment;-)