1. Thought's/prologue

Sitting on a chair in his lab, Donnie worked half fully into a project on his computer about something important as his mind wondered on something else that had gone on without any action for some time now making him forget the project and simply gone to a piece of paper to take notes while he still had some time alone for now, first of all there sensei had left on a journey and did not say for how long, then he decided that Leo and not Jas would be the leader until his return, things had gone well from what he could tell but then about four weeks later Leo had changed suddenly making his brother's worry and confused as Jas didn't notice a thing, Don had gone to see Leo to see if he was sick and needed something but Leonardo had claimed that he was fine and walked away from him making Donnie not understand the situation any longer.

Going to Raph and Mikey about it was the best idea he had in total, they had both noticed that something strange was going on with there brother but even then none of them understood what was going on, they each noticed something weird with the oldest turtle that was odd to them yet when the genius turtle went to the oldest there sister she had no idea as to what he spoke to her about as she believes that he might simply be under stress due to having to be the leader for now until there father comes home making Donnie have no idea what to say to her that would make her understand as he went to talk to his two brother's, they knew something was truly wrong with Leo yet he would not admit it right now and Jas would not notice it making it hard for them.

A few weeks later it had gotten more easy for the three younger brother's to notice what Leo was doing that was so strange to them this whole time, it even started going bad for them once every time something happens to them making them know that something was very wrong with him yet Jas dosen't notice it at all that she would even snap at them as she started to change like Leo was making Donnie look around Leo's things and even in the dojo in hopes of figuring out the problem as even there friends April and Casey joined in to help them as Don found out the truth of the problem making them work together to end it all and to not only get the old Leo back but to save Jas from changing even more because of Leo.

Yet none of them know that those actions they do would only make things turn to the worse.

Here you guys are! this story has a total of four stories making that three are left to be posted so to know what happens, this chapter in a way was for you guys to understand a bit better what this first book is about without telling you guys too much about it in the story, if you have any questions it must be by private chat for I don't want others to know something that could spoil the story or even just make them figure out the rest

PAL out!