6. Tied by the blue strings

After setting the dishes into the sink Leo's hand holding a sponge appeared in her corner of view as he went to wash the dishes, he smiled at her sweetly making her smile back to him as he then washed the dishes as she then went to dry them but he stopped her "You don't need to because right now rest would be best for you" he said making her then nod to him as she went to her room with a smile back to him, she got into her room to see yet another box near her bed she smiled at this as she went to open to see a blue string with a bead shaped like a blue turtle making her blush and smile as it told her fully who it was that gave her the last gift as she put it on her ankle as she then went into her bed to take a nap like Leo suggested making her smile as she went to sleep with ease, it felt like there was a fight going on outside of her room at that moment she tried to get back to sleep but her groans were easy to understand that it wasn't going to happen as then moments later there was just silence coming from outside of her room making her sigh as she was able to drift to sleep.

But the sound of her door opening made her loose her chance of sleep as steps got to her side at that very moment, a hand was slowly and gently moving on her head as she understood that it was Leo who was there making her relax as he made his lips get close to her ear "I won't let anyone harm you, I will protect you until my very last breath" he whispered before walking out of the room as she went to sleep with ease now that she knew that Leo would watch over her, when she woke up it was morning making her understand that she slept the rest of the day as a note was left on her bed table from Leo about training being canceled for her as she was tired so she smiled as she got up from bed to get breakfast only to yelp as she steps into something sharp right she was about to walk out of her room which wasn't ignored by Leo who got to her side to see the damage "WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS!?" he yelled making Mikey yelp as Leo then knew he was the one who did this "MY ROOM NOW!!!" he yelled making Mikey look scared at this when he quickly went to his destination while Leo brought Jas to Donnie's lab to examine her foot.

"Donatello, I hope you will make sure that nothing is wrong with her foot" Leo whispered to Don making him nod in fear of what would happen next if he didn't while Jas simply tried to see what she stepped on to hurt her so much, while Leo went for Mikey Donnie was careful so as to not make Jas feel anymore pain then she was in at the moment "Alright, there are a few glass shards but they aren't in there too deep, i'll get them out but then you can't walk on that foot for a while" he explained making Jas nod as she looked over to see Leo watching Don work slowly on getting the glass shards out of her foot "You are leaving some shards in her foot" Leo said making Don turn to him in shock as Leo moved closer "Go to my room now" he said as he then went to getting the shards out of her foot "Donnie was going to leave some shards in my foot?" she asked as Leo looked at her and sighed "He must have decided to help Michelangelo with something to harm you, I did hear him say something about getting revenge a little after the alarm incident" Leo explained making Jas look ready to cry.

He knew something was wrong and he knew that she needed him right now, so very slowly and gently he grabs hold of her and hugs her close "I will keep you safe to the end of this, none of them will harm you or even touch you while i'm here" he whispered as she nods in his shoulder as he takes her in his arms to go to his room "If you ever need to be safe lock your door and go to my room without anyone seeing you, i'll join you once I see you go inside" he said making her nod as she hops towards his bed to sleep in for a bit making him chuckle at her for the cute side of her at the moment, when he sat on the edge of the bed she smiled as she got her head on his lap making Leo chuckle once more from the move she had done just now "Thank you, it's nice to know that your there for me" she whispered as she slowly drifted to sleep on his lap making Leo take a blanket from his bed and place it over her so Jas could stay warm for them time being, he then started to comb her hair slowly and gently as she slept so to soothe her in the time she would be sleeping while he tries to figure out his next move in all of this "Soon you will be safe, from all the pain they have made you feel, once there gone something better can be with you" he said with a smile as he walked slowly towards his closet which when he opens the left door there placed a picture of him with his family with Splinter's face with a red x while Jas had her head inside a heart as he then looks towards Jas still sleeping.

"Only those three and then we will be together forever"