3. Leo strange? No way

After a few weeks Don allowed Jas to walk around on her own but that if she was hurting she had to stop and call for some help, it didn't mind her but she did wish he would stop babying her as she was the oldest out of all of them but she still agreed as Leo would come over to check on her making her not mind at all of the company from him but at times she did see Raph watching her at times and almost going to see her but Leo would pull him away and whisper something to him which made Raph tremble a bit before leaving for his room making her confused but ignore that for now, a few days after that Don asked her in his lab so he could look at her wound "Does Leo look a bit strange to you?" he asked "What?" she asked back "I mean, does he act different from usual? The way he talks, train or even speak to us" he explained making her think and then sigh "He's just stressed, he want's things to go well and he worries that when father comes back he get's disappointed for the way he had been the leader for us while he was away" she explained making Donnie sigh in defeat as he thought Jas would say something like that.

When he let her leave she still didn't understand what Don meant by Leo being strange as she didn't see anything strange from him, Leo is Leo and that's all she needs to know right now "Jas? Are you alright?" she looked to see Leo walking over to her from the kitchen "Yeah, oh how was the incense I made? Is it too strong or anything?" she asked making him smile at her softly, something that resulted in her blushing "It's just fine, and I wanted to thank you in some way for it, so could you come to my room before turning in for the night?" he asked making her then nod to his request as to her it was just normal Leo at the moment as he smiled and nodded back to her before going to meditate in the dojo making her smile as she goes into the kitchen where Raph was at the moment making her wonder if she should have joined Leo in the end "Think we can talk?" Raph asked making her slowly nod to him as she sat down on her usual seat "I wanted ta say sorry for the wound, I didn' mean ta do it at all" he said making her look at him confused.

She didn't want to be close to him from what he just said so she went to her room and locked herself inside while texting to Leo how she wouldn't be able to see him tonight because of Raph, it then made him ask to explain so she went to explaining for him what Raph said to her in the kitchen making Leo say he would take care of it and that she could come to his room the next night making her agree to his idea as she thanked him for what he was doing making him reply with a 'no problem' response making her smile at it as she then decided to get some sleep while ignoring anyone who comes to her door to talk to her as she wanted to be alone right now, she felt tired so she slowly went to sleep without caring about what was going on in the lair with her brother's as all she was doing and caring about was to sleep at the moment without anyone bothering her, at some point she felt the need to eat something making her then see next to her glasses a nice pink origami crane with a note 'As your face glows from your smile I wish to be the one to make it appear' she reads making her blush as she puts it on her desk before going to the kitchen.

Some simple pasta was left by Mikey for her making Jas smile to the note he left for her, she then got it heated as she then slowly ate it while wondering who could have left those things there in her room as she was certain to have locked her door before going into her bed as she went to put the dishes away and go back to her room where a small box holding a silver charm bracelet was inside making her blush and believe it to be from the person or turtle who made the crane making her smile as she puts the box on her make-up desk and go back to her bed to get some sleep with a smile on her face the rest of the night, as she woke up she first noticed how quiet it was in her room at the moment making her then see she was forty minutes late for training as she wondered why her alarm didn't wake her up as she quickly moved to get ready while putting on the bracelet as she went into the dojo to see her three older brother's with a look of joy for her being late for once at her while Leo looked at her with a hint of worry.