12. My love shall never be alone

Raph and Casey pinned Leo to the floor as he struggled to stand, Donnie held a cloth holding the shard inside as Mikey and April kept Jas from entering the dojo further then she had "Leo!" she yelled "This ain't Leo sis! Snap out of this!"  Raph said but she ignored him as Leo looked at her with a sad smile as he mouthed to her something that made her eyes widen for a moment before both of them looked towards Donatello, who walked over to Leonardo with the shard "You will only regret your actions Donatello" Leo said "No because we get things back to normal" he replied as he made Leo touch the crystal and get sucked into it as there Leo came back.

Raph quickly took him to the lab with Donnie and Casey, Mikey went for the kitchen to cook something for the brother while April smiled at Jas "Now we can prepare you for the wedding!" she said until Jas kicked her in the gut "Be damn with your wedding, for I pray that the samurai gods curse your health and love and make neither of you able to get children" she said before going to her room, she locked it and never let anyone near her the whole time the day went on, her three brother's went to see her after April and Casey left wondering how she was doing now that the fake Leo was gone but she said nothing as a few days later Leo started to try and see her but gained nothing from his efforts even when Splinter returned the very day Leo could leave the lab none could get her to leave her room or to speak with them.

She felt rage and pain from the incident, April arrived to bring the dress she would wear for the wedding but Jas never came out to take it, even when the wedding arrived she didn't leave her room, she only did once and when her family returned they saw the dress ripped and with paint all over it, it broke April's heart and Casey banged on her door for answers, however he only gained a dagger to his stomach making everyone panic for him as Jas refused to let anyone in after her actions were done, they had gotten Casey better but Jas still didn't come out to see them even as Leo tried to talk to her, he only caused her to yell and insult him for insulting the man she loved making everyone fear her and believe she had been broken to far to be even repaired.

Donatello claimed that only she could fix herself and it would be best to leave her be for now if they wanted it to work at all, even so Jas did nothing new, making them wonder if they had made the right choice in leaving her alone at the moment as they went back to patrols together and training as she didn't do anything, as then a year later she started to leave her room but they still kept there distance from her in case she would close herself up once more, they were all happy for her coming out but sad for the married couple for there first child had died at birth making April wonder if what Jas had said came true, even so Jas was happy to the news as she knew things would be like that after what she had done, she had drugged the juice April drinks so to slowly kill the baby without anyone knowing and soon they would all trust her enough that she would be able to do what Leo said to her before he left.

"We shall be together soon once more my love. For our heart are linked to one another"