Epilogue

Song to the side

>>>

John Legend- All of Me

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you,

____________________________

 Epilogue

| Winnie |

"Okay, you got coloring books, Cheetos, and Juny B. Jones to read. I think you're all set, Lilly bear."

She nods to me with a mouth full of black bread, and then stuffs another piece in her mouth as she sits on the Bazin's kitchen table.

I laugh, and shake my head at her, "Behave, kiddo, and don't give anyone a hard time, okay?" She nods again as Lena pats my shoulder entering the kitchen.

"You don't worry about a thing, Winnie. Vikki and I will have Lillian baking and cooking in no time. You go and enjoy your night, the both of you."

I smile at her in thanks as she kisses mine, and Dmitri's heads to see us off on our date. It was his last night here before he moved into the dorms of The University of Montana. So even though he wasn't that far away, we still wanted to spend as much time together as we could.

Things have been going pretty great these past few months. After graduation I had gotten a job to help out around the house, and save for college. I wasn't starting until the spring semester so I would be a little behind Dmitri, but I didn't care. As long as I got the chance to go.

"So why are we in the woods, in total darkness, alone?" He laughs and shakes his head at me.

He squeezes my hand that was grasped in his warm one, and leads me on a dirt path into the woods. "I've told you, Uinni, I have something special for us. Just be patient, okay?"

I nod, and sigh still a little agitated that he wouldn't tell me what was up. He's been planning this for a week now, and wouldn't tell me anything except that Lillian was going to stay with Vikki and all I had to do was relax. "Oh, I'm not in a hurry, Comrade. I'm just wondering if I should be creeped out that you're dragging me into the woods. At night. Where no one can see us..."

    He turns around, with amusement and a hint of teasing in his eyes, he smiles. "Exactly."

I shake my head, and laugh it off but when we come around a huge bush my smile drops. There in the middle of the woods, a grassy area where the trees seem to be surrounding it but also providing a bit of a view of the night sky lay before me. There was a small blanket laid out on the grass, and it was centered in a perfect view of the stars.

"It's beautiful..."

Dmitri smiles, and gives my hand another light squeeze before pulling me to sit in between his long legs on the blanket. "I thought it would be nice just to get away from all the busy things going on and just sit out here together."