Disappearance

___'S POV

Awaken by the bright rays of sunlight, you noticed that Eren wasn't with you anymore. "Eren... Are you here?" Your only response was the curtains fluttering in the wind near the window. You sighed and got up, preparing yourself. A sneak at the sun and you were off running for training. "Shit! Shit! I'm late! Levi's going to kill me!" Passing the halls leading outside, all eyes were on you. Looking for Levi, you noticed that Levi wasn't there. "Cadet ___, explain to me why you are late." A deep voice scared you. "Ehh.. hehehe.. I woke up late, " you put in. "Oh, but where were you all night, because you weren't in your dorm." He caught you? You'll need to trick him. "Oh, I was, umm, I was.. eh... I was... In Mikasa's room. I really missed her and I wanted to visit her room once more before they remove everything." He nodded slowly, "I see. Well, you're late and waking up late is no excuse. For the remaining days of the week, you'll clean every room spotless. For now, go train." Groaning, you looked for a partner to train with. Hoping to find Eren, you found instead Armin. "Hey Armin, do you know where Eren is?" You hoped he would say yes, but the answer was gloomy. "No I haven't, but I was actually looking for you." Surprised, you responded, "What is it?" He replied, "It's just that I haven't seen Eren all day. I was wondering if you've seen him." Where was Eren? Hmm. All you can remember was him comforting you after your nightmare. "I haven't seen Eren either. Last time I saw him was last nigh-." You blushed, knowing Armin would take what you were about to say the wrong way. "You saw him last night?" Your face was a deep shade of red. "I actually slept with him last night- but don't take it the wrong way!" He snickered, "Really? Well, I know you like him but I never knew you would go this far with him." Mortified, you yell at him. "Armin! I told you not to take it the wrong way!" He chuckled before being interrupted by Corporal Levi. "Ahem, I thought I made it clear that you had to train." You looked at Armin, before asking Levi something. "Excuse me heichou, but have you seen Eren? We were talking about how we haven't seen him." He sighed, "I haven't, but I'll punish him when I do." Upset, you told Armin, "Shall we train?" Armin nodded. "Where are you Eren?" you thought. 

Sorry this chapter is short. I'm trying to update sooner, but I'm kind of having a writer's block. More than 600 reads?! I swear you guys are the best! Please vote, comment, and write some ideas or feedback? I appreciate it! Love you all! Sayonara!~