Chapter 9

___'S POV

The only reason you dismissed yourself from everyone was because you were determined to look for Eren. As much as you would like him to burn in hell, you made a promise with Mikasa. She begged you one night, literally begged, that if anything were to happen to her, you're taking responsibility for Eren, since you were the best soldier around. So you're living up to it. Eren, you stupid idiot. I might get killed because I forgot to bring my gear. And I'm in the damn Titan territory. You muttered, obviously annoyed. For a while you were doing fine, spotting no Titans near. But about 10 minutes later, you notice three 15-meter class Titans to your right, about a mile away. Then you looked to your left, and there was an Aberrant, another mile away. All you could do was stare with widened eyes. I never thought it would end this way. Being eaten by a Titan. They seemed to be getting closer and closer. What else will go wrong leading my death? First, I didn't bring my gear, so there's no way I'm making it out alive. Second of all, I have no surroundings, I'll be seen. And last, but not least, no one knows where I am. You thought, challenging the universe, which probably wasn't the wisest choice at the moment. This is my death. I have to accept it. I'm going to die here.... NO. I will survive. I'm going to find Eren and I will take him back to the Headquarters were we can decide what we will do with him. "Onward!" you yell at the top of your lungs. Never go down without a fight. Never. You thought as your horse takes you to the nearest forest of trees.

Levi's POV

I run to my squad as fast as my legs can manage. Luckily for me, the first room I entered was were everyone was. "This is an emergency!" I yell, catching the attention of everyone. "___ left the Headquarters. She's currently outside, roaming the Titan territory." Petra gasped, "But Corporal! She was just here! You don't think that she's...." The sentence was left unfinished. "She's what?" I ask her. Petra handed me a letter. I read it quickly and then realized why she was very emotional earlier. Eren never loved her. I do love her. Yeah, I do love her. Even though she's a handful at times, she's one of the best soldiers history has seen. Even better than Mikasa. "Petra, get my horse ready." She nodded and hurried off. While Petra was gone, I gave out orders. "Reiner, get ___'s 3D Maneuver Gear." Reiner saluted and ran off. Armin gasped, "You mean to tell us that ___ is out there with no gear?" As soon as he said that, Petra yelled. "Sir! Your horse is ready! Please hurry and go find her!" I ran outside and mounted myself onto the horse. Everyone followed me outside and stood beside me while I was on my horse. "Yes Armin. ___ is out there with the Titans. Now does that answer your question?" Reiner came back with ___'s gear in hand. He quickly handed me it, and I attached it to my horse. "Corporal, do you want us to go along with you?" asked Petra. "No, you stay here with the rest of them. Hopefully, I can make it back before tonight. In the meanwhile, the rest of you will be on the lookout for her. I'm warning you, I may not be back tonight." Petra saluted, "Sir! We will follow your orders. Good luck!" I nodded. "Here I go!" I yelled and left to find ___. Please be okay.

___'s POV

 Approaching the forest, you were safe for awhile before the Titans noticed your presence. You dismounted your horse and looked at your surroundings. You were surrounded by tall trees and there seems to be a lot of them. How am I going to find Eren in this forest. Maybe he's not even here. He could be anywhere. Damn it Eren. Stop making my life so complicated, you said frustrated. You walked quietly for awhile, with your horse. Everything seemed to be fine. You were only frightened at the fact that you didn't have your gear and Titans were unusually more active than before. I'm leaving. I'm sorry Mikasa, but I cannot do this. Who the hell knows where Eren is. There is no sign of him. You got on your horse and you were ready to leave when you heard a ferocious yell deep inside the forest. I swear that was Eren, you think. Problem was, you didn't exactly know where it came from. Just that it was deep inside the forest. Suddenly, you heard loud footsteps. Then you heard the sound of a tree falling down, making a big impact with the ground. The only thing that can make such noise is either the Titans I saw earlier or... Eren. The footsteps seemed to be getting louder, which meant that either Eren or a Titan, creating the awful ruckus was getting closer. From afar, you saw the three 15-class meter Titans from earlier. And they instantly noticed you. Time seemed to slow down. The leaves fell softly, waiting to make contact with Earth. The birds in the trees flew slowly away from the branches they were in. Then, reality came back. The Titans came running after you. All you could do was watch with horror as they ran after you. ___, run.

Almost 2K? You guys are amazing! I'll be dedicating this chapter to someone in a while. Comment and we'll see whose the lucky one. Sayonara!~