Chapter 16

As the sun rose, you woke up groggy and cranky. During the night, you were tossing and turning, mostly because it was too hot in the room. Sighing, you sat up, and stepped on the cold floor. Not surprising, Levi wasn't there, for he was known to wake up at the crack of dawn to usually complete paperwork he didn't finish during the day. Inspecting for any signs of your leg that showed you weren't going to get better, you saw nothing. Pressing your hands on your leg, you felt a lot of pain. Yep, it's still there. Damn. Shaking your head, you placed on your uniform, because it was the only type of clothing you had at the moment. Limping to the stairs, you walked down, arriving at the living room.

Greeted by a cold atmosphere, Eren was sitting on one side of the couch, while Levi in the other. As soon as they both noticed your presence, Eren gave you a sincere look. Returning a cold stare, you pulled a nearby chair and sat on it. A moment of silence was shared. After what seemed like eternity, Levi finally spoke. "___, your leg is wounded. You will not be able to come along with us to the expedition." Shocked, you stood up abruptly, causing the chair to fall down. "What? No, I will go. You're crazy." He simply scoffed, and continued to look at the wall. "You're the one who is absurd. If you go, you will only be a pain in the ass. You will only slow us down, and that's exactly what we're supposed to avoid." Smack. That hit you right in the face. "Fuck you, Levi." Walking away, you headed outside to get away from the boys. Slamming the door behind you, the wall was your destination at the moment. Sliding down slowly, tears started running down your face. It was all stupid, how a choice like that could be made in a mere second. "Levi... You're a fucking idiot. I may be injured, but I just need recovery time." Realizing it yourself, you started chuckling a bit. "God, I'm a dumbass, thinking I could go to the expedition with an injury like this." Sitting there for a few more minutes, you thought of how to apologize to your Corporal. As you stood up, the door opened and out came Levi. "H-hey Corporal.." A glare was all you received from him. "I was about to go in to apologize for my actions. So, sorry for yelling shit to you. I really am sorry." He didn't respond, his eyes just stared at the scenery. About to go indoors, he quietly said, "I expect better of you, cadet." 

BRUH IT HAS BEEN LIKE 3 FUCKING MONTHS SINCE I UPDATED. I WAS SUPER BUSY AND STRESSED AND I FELL INTO A STATE OF DEPRESSION SO, SORRY FOR THAT. ANYWAYS, COMMENT, LIKE, AND PUT THIS SHITTY STORY IN YOUR LIBRARY. ANYWAYS, I SAID I WAS GOING TO HAVE A FUN FACT FOR YOU THIS CHAPTER SO HERE IT IS: Meant to Be was originally a smut story, consisting of Levi, Eren, and a OC. :^) k00l, right? Question , and please answer it. Am I anyone's Senpai? If so, would you like to be noticed? Alright, thank you guys who stood along my side. ilysm. (((((: