Chapter 12

Levi's POV

 I let ___ rest for awhile. It's been a lot that she's been through. Now, to punish Eren. Since we left him in the forest, he should still be there. Searching for a piece of paper or anything to write on and a pen, I found a notebook lying in the ground near the bed and a pen on a nearby desk. Writing in big bold letters, I wrote down that I was going to search for Eren.

My mission: Get Eren back here before sundown. It probably shouldn't take much time since we pretty much abandoned him. Giving ___ a peck on the cheek, I left the note right were she could easily see it. Walking down stairs and leaving the house, I mounted my horse. Let's hope nothing happens to ___ again. 

Riding away, I tried to trace the steps I made, running away from the Titans. Once I found the forest, I went for it. Okay Levi, let's think this through. Eren is in his Titan form. He really can't get out by himself, so I'll have to cut his neck. Entering the forest, hoping not to take long, I looked to my right and there was Eren. Going up to him, I used the handgrips, hooking the wire to his neck. Bringing myself to his neck, I picked a spot to insert the blade. Raising the blade, I smashed it down to his shoulder. Eren yelled loudly, in pain. Shut up Eren, I'm saving your life and then we'll put you in prison. 

Cutting open the neck was an easy task, so I was able to reach Eren and pull him out. Luckily, he was fine, expect for that cut I just made, but he'll regenerate. Using the wire from my gear, I carried Eren in my arms and put him down. Eren was asleep and I admired his peaceful face for awhile. I then slapped his face, hard. He mumbled a bit, but that earned him another slap. He woke up immediately, shocked to see me. "W-What? Corporal? What are you doing here?" I pulled him up to his feet harshly. "Listen Eren, you almost got ___ killed, " I said, pissed off. He looked at me with worried eyes. "What? I can't remember anything..." Punching his guts, I responded. "She went looking for you and that almost got her killed. You know what I would do to you if she did die? You'd become Titan bait." I then grabbed his arm and pulled him, forcing to start walking. He let go and asked, "Where is she now? I want to see her." Giving him a death glare, I barked at him. "You will not go see ___! You almost fucking killed her and you 'want to see her'?" He stuttered, "B-but Corporal!" I warned him before he starts complaining. "You better start walking before I actually kill you." Eren obeyed and we both walked in complete silence to my horse. 

In a minute or two, we reached for my horse. "Eren, where the hell is your horse?" He answered back very quietly, while looking down. "I accidentally killed him." I questioned him. "How the hell do you 'accidentally' kill a horse?" He looked up and then saw the furious look in my eyes. Then he looked back down again. "When I turned into a Titan, sir. Once I was in Titan form, I noticed it dead." Sighing, I mounted my horse and then told him to get on. "You do not have permission to hold on to my waist. If you fall, that is not my problem." He nodded and got on. Luckily, I was able to get Eren before night. And I succeeded my goal. Going back to ___, I silently prayed that she was safe.

Meanwhile back at the Headquarters~

Armin's POV

Tonight was the night they cremated Mikasa's body. We were all sitting here, watching her corpse burn in the bright flames. The mood was very sad and gloomy. I let a few tears slip out, but no more. Jean was crying even more than when Marco passed away. He really loved that girl. Krista was in tears, Ymir was hugging her tightly, softly saying no more than "You're going to be okay." Connie was just depressed, wondering why Mikasa killed herself, when she was worth 100 soldiers. Sasha stared at the fire, hoping Mikasa will come back to life and give her bread, like always. But she was dead. And no one could do anything about it. ___ and Eren were gone too.

It's like they were also dead

I'm so sorry I haven't updated soon! I've been really busy and I hope you like this! Sayonara!~