Chapter 5

___'S POV

After training, you went to go look for Eren personally. Trouble was, you didn't know where to start. Thinking deeply about where he would be found, you gave up. "Where the hell are you Eren?" Trying to find him, you went to the stables. Encountering your horse Rosa, you gave her a kiss on her nose. "You don't mind telling me where Eren is, huh? Your only response was a neigh from her. Quietly laughing, you headed back to eat lunch. On the way there, you were interrupted by shorty (Levi, though you probably already figured that out). "Hey ___. Any sign of Eren?" Sighing sadly, you shook your head. "None sir. I'm starting to get worried, I haven't seen him all day." He placed a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry ___, he'll turn up. In the meanwhile, where were you heading?" Answering him, you said, "I was going to get lunch. Care to join?' Nodding, he took his hand out of your shoulder and started walking next to you. 

During lunch~

Levi's POV

 I watched as ___ went to go get her usual lunch, bread and soup. Her (hair length), (type of) hair was beautiful. She was beautiful. No. Stop it, get a hold of yourself. She's half your age, Levi. Why are things this way? I didn't notice her coming back to my table. "Hey Levi," she said with a great big smile. So. Beautiful. Her smile makes me want to reveal myself to her and tell her everything about my life. As she was sitting, I asked her about Eren. "Why are you so concerned about Eren, ___?" She lighlty blushed, "He's my boyfriend sir." My heart dropped. Boyfriend? When the hell did this happen? "Um. Really?" I asked her politely. She nodded. Jaeger was her boyfriend, huh? Not for long. Petra joined our group and sat next to ___. "What are we nodding about?" I told her about this recent discovery of mine. "Really? I never knew Eren was your boyfriend ___," Petra said lightly. "Boyfriend? Whose got a boyfriend?' Soon enough, everyone was crowding our table. "___'s got a boyfriend!" they would chant. Cringing a little, I excused myself from the table.

___'S POV

You noticed Corporal leaving the room. You were about to go after him, but stopped yourself from doing so. Thinking about that quick conversation between you two, it seemed pretty strange to you. Even though Levi was asking about Eren ever so nicely, there was a hint of sadness in his eyes. You assumed it was from all the deaths he's seen and it was going to be permanent. But that hint of sadness wasn't actually sad. More like,  jealous. Seemed like it, at least to you. Why would Heichou be jealous? Did he like you? Probably not. First of all, he's twice your age. Second of all, you're not attractive, like Mikasa was or like Petra and Krista. You didn't like how you looked. Maybe Levi was curious about your relationship with Eren. Yeah, that's must be it, you thought to yourself. Petra called your name. "Hey ___, how's Eren? Is he kind to you?" Nodding, you responded, "Yes Petra, he's very sweet." Reiner mentioned, " If he ever breaks your heart, you be sure to tell us and we'll beat him senseless." Jean and Connie nodded fast. Jean added to that, "Yeah ___, he breaks your heart, and we break his face. Sounds good?" You laughed, and you were about to tell him that he was breaking your heart this very moment because no one knew where he was. Sasha grabbed your hand and said, "___, you mean a lot to us. You're kind, sweet, beautiful and caring. You're also an amazing soldier." That warmed your heart. You knew your friends were here for you. Krista agreed, "Sasha's right. You are priceless." Even Annie nodded, which surprised you because you always got death stares from her, not knowing why. Armin held your other hand and squeezed it tightly. "___, we love you." You broke down into tears of joy. These people were family.

Sorry for the short last chapter. More than 800 reads and 50 votes?! I love you all! Thank you so much! I'm going to start dedicating every next chapter of mine to someone. Want to be dedicated? Comment and leave a vote! See ya!