Call Me Maybe-One Direction

We were so different characters, I mean he's so popular why pick me? Harry Styles picked me the hottest guy in the whole of the school! I didn't think that at first his big ego made him so unattractive! Let me tell you the story:

Chapter 1:

Alyssa's P.O.V

Beep, beep, beep, beep. My alarm kept ringing, "Argghhh!" I rolled out of bed and went down to breakfast. "Morning!" My mum said in her usual tired but cheery voice.

"Morning." I yawned and sat on a stool by the kitchen worktop. Grabbed my bowl of cornflakes my mum had made for me. Once I had finished I went upstairs put on my school uniform, took my wavy, long, brown hair and swept it into a messy bun on the top of my head, grabbed my school bag then walked downstairs, dreading the day I was in year 10, my year was by far the worst, all the girl with their skirts up the arses, and piles of makeup, then there was me and my best friend Georgina, we didn't wear loads of makeup the odd bit of concealer and mascara and our skirts above our knees but not really short. As I walked out the door and down the path I met Georgina "Hey Georgina!" I called she jumped a little "Hey Alyssa!" She replied as i caught up to her. As we arrived at school, All the populars where by the gate, Just ignore them i thought to myself and walked past. We got to form as the teacher did we went in and I sat down at the back in the corner next to Georgina, Luckily only 2 of the populars were in my form Harry and Zayn, I hate them they ditched there own friends to be in the popular group, I do talk to Liam and Niall a bit, there good friends of mine, we were the best of friend Georgina, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall and I guess it was Zayn to drag Harry away from us, and of course all the girls loved him so populars were born, that wasn't why we stopped talking to them though it was there personalities that changed, their egos are bigger than the school! They walked in acting all cool only to go and sit one space away from me. Great. The form bell rang as we all sat down in silence for the register to be taken. As Mr Higgins began to take the register a brown haired boy walked into the classroom, "Ah Mr Tomlinson, your new right?" Mr Higgins said quite loudly.

"Er yeah." He replied

"Are you sure boy?" Mr Higgins laughed

"Yes sir." He replied

"Louis my boy!" Harry shouted across the classroom, oh great another snobby new kid, to join the populars. And he sits next to me great. All the way through form they were laughing and joking. The bell rang, thank goodness form was over. As i walked out of class, I said bye to Georgina, unfortunately she wasn't in my next lesson, which was Maths as i walked in. Unfortunately we had Miss Smith, don't get me wrong she is a really nice teacher but she gives us places to sit. We all lined up at the back of the class room, Lucky for me none of the populars were in this class, the new kid was whether that's a bad thing or not I would soon find out. "You there, you there, you there, you there!" Miss Smith went on "You there, and you there." She pointed at me and some other person, I didn't know who, I put my bag on the floor and then looked who it was, Louis, they new guy. Close to being a popular, great.

************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading guys, sorry it is short I will try and make them longer! :)<3