Chapter 4

A/N - This chapter involves descriptions of sexual acts. Minors please stop reading now!
~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun took her back to her lodgings which really was no better than a cramped student dorm room. She had a single bed, desk that doubles as a vanity table, a wardrobe, a small dorm type fridge. Everything else was in the shared space on the first floor including kitchen and bathrooms. She was a little ashamed of how poor she must look but everything in here was bought and paid for by her hard work.

Her mother stopped providing for her since she was seventeen and started her applying for jobs and scholarships. She has since died from alcoholic cirrhosis which made Yoo Mi determined never to drink whenever possible. She refuses to die like her mother, bitter at the world, writhing in pain and constantly lashing out at the one person who truly loves her, her own daughter.

She barely remembers her own father who left them when she was three years old for another woman. She doesn't even know what he looks like since her mother burned all pictures of him in her anger. In one of her drunken ramblings her mother told her that her father was a handsome man who had no choice but to marry her because she got pregnant with Yoo Mi. He never loved them and abandoned them as soon as her grandfather died, the one person who stood by her mother.

Alone and with a child to raise, her mother led a hard life and used alcohol as a crutch. It was both sad and relieving when her mother finally passed away. She didn't dwell on it too long. She lost her mother a long time before she died.

"Umm, Baekhyun...." Yoo Mi waved her hand helplessly not sure what to do next. There was barely any room for two people to stand together. And standing so close to him was just driving her crazy.

Baekhyun was equally confused. He really doesn't want to leave Yoo Mi but this place has no privacy. They can both hear a rhythmic tapping on the walls that sounds just like somebody bed swaying and banging on the walls. Yoo Mi started blushing when a woman started screaming, obviously in the throes of orgasm. Baekhyun looked down and bit his lip, hard. He was about to burst out laughing and not quite sure if he will offend Yoo Mi.

"Umm, I guess I will see you tomorrow? At SME?" He was reluctant but he has to part ways with her now or she will end up screaming her own orgasm. Or he will. Hell! That bed is not meant to have two people on it. What's he thinking? Yoo Mi is obviously inexperienced in sexual matters. She can barely kiss him without dissolving into a puddle of shyness.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Oppa." She shyly replied before smiling up to him. He smiled back and turned to leave. He took the one step he needed to grasp the doorknob before he started cursing, mostly at himself. He whipped around quickly making Yoo Mi visibly jump. Before she could make a sound Baekhyun cupped her face with both hands and slammed his lips down for a kiss.

Yoo Mi was so surprised by his sudden move that her mouth was open mid-gasp when Baekhyun started kissing her. Passion flared hot and strong between them. It was undeniable and instantaneous. He boldly pushed in his tongue inside her mouth and she let him moaning as she stroked his lips with her own lips, her tongue dancing to his will, her arms twining on their around his neck and her hands burying themselves in his thick hair.

Baekhyun came up for air and leaned his forehead over hers, panting for a second before he begged her, "I don't want to leave you. Tell me to go. Please! I don't think I can leave on my own."

"I don't want you to go." Yoo Mi breathed into his mouth before she kissed him again. It took him a few minutes but he found the strength somewhere to rip his lips away from her.

"Tell me to leave, I should go. If I stay any longer here, I will make you mine. My woman, my lover, my everything." He begged her once more.

"But....." with a deep breath Yoo Mi looked him straight in the eye and dragged him down to his doom, "I am already yours."