Chapter 6

A/N - again fair warning.  This  chapter involves descriptions of sexual acts between two consenting adults.  If you are a minor, please stop reading now.  If you continue to read, I am not responsible for your actions. ANY COMPLAINTS AND WHINING ARE NOT TOLERATED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa, Oppa, oh god!" Yoo Mi moaned as she rode him faster chasing the high of her orgasm.  She opened her mouth and threw back her head in ecstasy. A shrill ringing in sound came out from her, jerking Baekhyun awake. He rolled over and turned off the alarm.

He felt disoriented by his surroundings and took him a minute to realize he was alone in a hotel room in Japan.  EXO-CBX came to promote their album and he's been missing Yoo Mi.  It's the first time in three months of their relationship that he has not managed to sleep with her or just talk to her before he went to sleep. 

He grimaced at the sticky wetness he felt in his crotch.  He hadn't had a wet dream since middle school.  Here he is, an adult and ejaculating alone in bed.  If Yoo Mi was here, that wetness would have been due to her wetness as he made love to her. He checked the time and sighed when he noted that it's probably too early to call her. 

"I hate cold showers!" He muttered as rolled out of bed to clean himself up.  Despite Suho's worries, he had never been happier.  Despite her shyness, Yoo Mi had never been one to hold back in showing her love for him both in and out of bed.

On their 100th day, he surprised her by flying her to a private place in Jeju Island. They were like honeymooners. They never left the room the entire weekend they were there.  She surprised him by buying a very sexy black lingerie. He was hard and begging for it the minute she got out of the bathroom wearing that confection that was little more than spider webs and strategically placed ribbons.

"Do you like it?" She fiddled with the tiny shoulder strap nervously.  He sensed her anxiety and quickly stood up to hug her from behind.

"I love it!" He assured her as he kissed her shoulder and curve of her neck, she twisted around her head to capture my lips for a kiss.  He slanted his mouth for a deep kiss distracting her long enough that she didn't realize he slipped off the tiny straps of the baby doll lingerie off her shoulders until the gossamer fabric pooled around her ankles.

She gasped loudly and quickly bent over to try pulling up the garment which offered at least some coverage for her nudity.  Baekhyun couldn't resist the sexy position she was in dropped down to his knees to pull her pussy to his face. He pulled aside the g-string she was wearing and gave her slit one long wet lick.
"Oh my God! Oh! Oh" she was moaning as she feebly attempted to move his face away.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that!" He grinned at her before picking her up and playfully dropping her in the middle of the bed. She bounced on the soft bed slightly.  He raised one eyebrow to inquire if she's okay, to which she responded with a happy giggle.  He grasped her hips lightly and pulled her to him splaying her legs on both sides of his hips.

"Wait! What are you ...?" She squealed while laughing as he pulled the g-string panties away from covering what he wanted to see. He grinned devilishly when he managed to do the task.  Blushing, she awkwardly covered her pussy with one hand, which was kinda hard when both legs are being spread by your boyfriend.

"Don't sweetheart! I want to taste you. Please?" He begged her cutely but arousal thickened his voice and flared in his eyes.  Helplessly, she bit her lip and moved her hand aside.  He dove in like a starving man.

He gave her slit one large wet lick before parting her nether lips with his thumb and forefinger.  He smiled when he found the small nub he was looking for.  Glancing at her face quickly, he bent his head and started sucking and licking the small nub into a tiny hard button.  She was mweling like a cat, her arousal now flooding her with wetness. 

"Do you like this?" He asked her before once again driving her insane with his wonderful mouth.

"YES!" She replied between gritted teeth.

"What was that?" He joked just as he inserted his fingers in her wetness, twisting around until he found her magic spot.  She couldn't reply, busy arching her hips to meet his strokes. He felt her coiling tension and just as she was about to crest into her orgasm, he withdrew his fingers which had her wailing.

"BAEKHYUN! WAE...?" he slid his erection in with one single stroke which had her moaning. Quickly he started to resume the rhythm he established earlier and had her clenching and milking him with her orgasm.  He followed her shortly afterwards.  Exhausted, she fell asleep like that.  Life is good to him, he grinned before cuddling her closer and sleeping.

"Good Morning, Oppa!" She was kissing him awake the following morning.

"Good Morning!" He grinned he could feel his flaccid member stiffening as she stroked him under the covers. He captured her lips for a kiss and let her do what she wanted with him. Fair is fair. He was panting in short breaths, ready to blow his load just from her hand job when she suddenly moved to straddle him.

"Uh, Yoo Mi?" He started to ask what she was doing but she answered by slowly lowering herself on his erection until he was fully sheathed in her warmth.

"You like?" She was teasing him mercilessly this morning. He nodded his head vigorously.  She smiled at him before she slowly raised herself and allowed his erection to slide nearly out, when barely his tip was inside she quickly sat down again. He gave a strangled groan.

"Where?" He swallowed before he continued. "Where did you learn to do that?" She grinned cheekily before leaning over to whisper on his lips.

"Internet Porn" she then proceeded to ride him until he couldn't control himself and blew his load. She laughed happily before she collapsed over him. 

"I didn't know you could be so naughty.  I think I like it." He was laughing as he sat up against headboard pulling her up with him. She remained bonelessly draped on his chest. 

"I'm going to Japan in a few days, would you like to come with me?" He asked then held his breath hoping she'll say yes not really knowing what to do if she does.  Hi schedule during the Japan tour is hectic at best.

"I would love to but I can't." She sighed before burying her nose in his chest.

"Oh." He felt elated then crushed in a matter of seconds.

"Why not?" He's trying to act as cool and nonchalant while he brushed her hair away from her face.

"I got a summer internship at SME's management team.  It's to start the Monday you are in Japan. Sorry.  You know your the most important person in the world for me right?" She raised her head up to plead with me.

"It's okay. I'll miss you but this is important to you too.  There's two of us in this relationship. Well give and take. Okay?"

"Okay!" she beamed back a smile that made me happy just because I was the one who put it there. She burrowed her nose in my chest and listened to my heartbeats.  Since it's for her alone, why not?

"Oppa?" She mumbled. I thought she fell asleep.

"Hmm?" I murmured into her hair. I don't want to move. Room service will just have to push a cart here somehow.

"Saranghe."she stiffened in my arms expecting me to laugh at her or reject her confession.

"I know and I love you too. Yoo Mi look at me." He needs to look at face to say this.  She raised her head and looked up at him.  She was still reeling from his confession of love.

"Will you marry me?"