23 | REAL LIFE

"SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME
DARLIN', YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!" I belt out in my trailer as I dance around and whole eating a pickle. "A little Bon Jovi can go a long way in life."

"I can see that," an amused voice by my trailer says, making me jump and drop my pickle.

"Jesus Christ! Nearly gave me a heart attack!" I exclaim, holding my hand to my heart. "Don't do that."

"Sorry," Joseph apologizes with a smirk telling me that he's not sorry. "Julie told me to retrieve you, you and Charles have a scene."

I nod, picking up my once delicious pickle throw it in the trash, "Oh, how I love season two so far. Let's go then, I'm ready to get kidnapped...again."

Joseph let's out a chuckle, making me pout, and he kisses my forehead, "Aw, poor you, getting tortured by more witches."

"That's not funny," I say in a baby voice.

"It is a little," Joseph jokes, messing with my hair.

"Wait, before I forget, we have another doctor's appointment today," I state as we leave my trailer with our hands intertwined.

"Right, are you sure you want the sexs to be a surprise?" Joseph asks for the billionth time, hoping I'll break.

"I'm sure, we'll know at the baby shower," I re-explain to him as we head to set.

"Reese, you're here! Are you ready to start the scene?" Jeffery Hunt, the director of this episode, asks

I nod, "Abosulety, just say action and I'm good."

"Action!" Jeffery yells, queing me to open the bar doors and enter the bar.

"Have you seen Elijah? I haven't seen him since...before he left to protect the wolves," I question, sitting next to Charles (Marcel) as he takes a swig of his drink.

"Haven't seen him,"Charles (Marcel) answers, pouring him and I a drink. (A/N if you guys didn't know, they use ice tea and other non alcoholic drinks instead of alcohol)

"Weird," I murmur before finishing my bourbon in a swig and comb my fingers through my hair. "Maybe he's with Hayley."

"How was your little road trip with Klaus?" Charles(Marcel) asks.

"Well, he tried to ditch me, then I asked him not to kill his father, he didn't kill him, I got kidnapped, and Davina saved Klaus from getting killed," I answer, tracing against the top of my glass. "So basically a normal day with the Mikaelson's."

Charles let's out a small chuckle, "Very true."

The bar doors swing open to show a man(Vincent/Fin) stride in, keeping his eyes on me and coming to a stop in the middle of the empty bar, "Nice to see you again, Lillian Salvatore."

"Um....who are you and how do you know my name?" I ask, getting out of my seat and take a few steps towards Yusef(Vincent/Fin) with crossed arms.

"Trust me, you'll find out soon enough," Yusef (Vincent/Fin) declares with a small smirk on his face.

"Hey, what's that suppose to me--" Charles cuts himself off when Yusef flicks his wrist and it 'snaps' Charles' neck.

"Much better," Yusef mutter before looking at me. "I was told not to touch a hair on your pretty head, but Klaus cares for you and that can come to my advantage sooner than later. And maybe, I'll let you visit Elijah once in a while."

"Elijah?" I ask before getting my neck 'snapped' and collapsing on the bar floor.

"We're gonna have some fun, Miss Salvatore," Yusef states, kneeling in front of me.

"CUT!" Jeffery yells, letting Charles and I know to get up as the crew claps. "And the filming for this episode is done! Thank you for having me as your director! I hope I see you guys soon!"

We clap as cast and crew go up to the director and hug him before he leaves and goes to his next project.

I go up to Jeffery and wrap my arms around him, "You did amazing, good luck on your next project."

"Thank you, Reese," Jeffery responds, letting go so he can hug Phoebe.

I walk up to a now bitter looking Joseph Morgan and I furrowed my eyebrows, "You okay?"

"He was flirting with you," Joseph states jealously.

I roll my eyes, "All he said to me was thank you,  and you think he flirted with me? You're kidding, right?"

"I saw the way he was looking at you," Joseph argues.

Without a word, I roll my eyes before walking away and heading to my trailer where I have some makeup remover and my purse.

"'I saw the way he was looking at you'" I mock as I wipe my face with the make up remover wipe. "'Yeah, he was looking at your ass as you were acting dead and pop goes the weasel!' God, Joseph, can I not hug someone for doing good at his job?"

A knock comes from outside of my trailer, I walk up and open the door to see Phoebe, Danielle, and Leah. I greet them and they wall into the trailer with excitement in their eyes.

"So we were talking, and we were wondering if you wanted to have a girl's night after your doctor's appointment," Danielle suggests with hopeful eyes and a smile.

"We go to Phoebe's place and sleepover and just have a movie marathon, Claire and the girls of the vampire diaries cast are gonna come as well," Leah explains.

I give the girls a smile and nod, "I will definately, I'll meet you guys after the appointment."