48 | REAL LIFE/GROUP CHAT

It's been exactly twenty-four hours since I gave birth to my two little angels and right now they're getting their second bath while I scroll through my Instagram feed on my hospital bed.

"I'm back, darling," Joseph says, walking into my room with two coffee cups in his hand. "I talked to the nurse and as long as you limit coffee to one or two cups, you can have it."

I give him a loving smile, "Have I ever told you that I love you?"

"Time to time, yes," Joseph jokes, making me laugh as he hands me the coffee and kisses my head.

I take a sip of the coffee and I let out a sigh, "God, I missed coffee, thank you."

"You're welcome," Joseph responds, giving me a peck on my lips.

A knock comes from my hospital room door and we both turn to see the nurse rolling in our babies, "They're all clean and ready for lunch."

"Alright," I remark, the nurse leaves as pick up Oliver and move my hospital gown for my son to get his meal. I quckily burp him and then place Oliver back in Joseph's arms, picking up Bailey and moving her to the other breast. Joseph awkwardly avoids looking at me, "Joseph, you okay?"

"Yeah...just not used to the...feeding of the breast quite yet," Joseph admits, still not looking at me as he rocks Oliver.

"You're gonna have to be," I state as I adjust my hospital gown to cover myself, burp her, and start rocking Bailey. "Because we're in this together."

"Right," Joseph shifts uncomfortably with the baby in his arms.

"Are you sure that's all?" I ask, still unconvinced at Joseph's answer.

"Yeah, that's it," Joseph mumbles, clearly lying.

"You're a really bad liar, but I'll get it out of you later," I state confidently.

---

Leader of the PENIS SQUAD:
When are the Roseph babies coming home?

My Jomo❤:
Tomorrow

Reese Taylor:
4pm

Doppelganger Wench:
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE TWO WHEN I COME TO VISIT

(A/N because the Originals had to push their shooting schedule, so did tvd, but tvd recently finished filming)

Craccola:
They are so adorable

Reese Taylor:
Yeah they are

And very relaxed

One of the nurses sent this to me and I'm DEAD

Bonnie the teenage witch:
I want one now!

My Jomo❤:
I haven't seen this yet

She looks too adorable

Leader of the PENIS SQUAD:
SHE'S NOT JUST BEAUTIFUL SHE IS THE CUTEST BABY THAT HAS EVER LIVED