Verse XIV - Wallow In Humanity's Filth

Within a bright beam of light Nova managed to land safely on the ground as she entered through the void. She took a look around before she got up on her feet. The land was filled with an endless amount of white, with some shaped of buildings that made the form of buildings. She proceeded forward, looking for any signs of Blaze and Atreyu, but she stopped as a ball of light had appeared in front of her.

          "N-Nova...?" The ball of light spoke.

Every time the ball of light would speak, waves of light would flicker around the ball, like the waves within water after it had been touched physically. Nova tilted her head as she attempted to poke the ball of light, but her finger had gone through it, not feeling anything as she had tried to touch it.

          "That voice..." Nova whispered as she stared at it with confusion.

          "How did you not turn into a ball of light?" The voice spoke within the ball of light, "You made it through to the New World... I knew you were stronger than you looked."

Nova raised an eyebrow, "... Evol?"

The ball of light floated up and down lightly as if it was nodding to her, "Yeah! How could you not recognize me?"

          "You... Don't look the same. You're a ball of light." Nova answered she had sounded more sarcastic than usual.

          "Oh." Evol spoke as she gently fell to the ground, giving off some kind of upset aura as she did so, "I must've not had a strong enough heart."

          "Strong enough heart?" Nova asked.

Blaze strolled through an empty wasteland, a wasteland that had no form of shapes around her. It was like she was walking through a land of nothingness, a land of no physicality or form, a world that was not just. Though it felt like it had more emotion around it than she had felt in her own world, her own corrupted world. She sighed and dropped her backpack on the ground as she took a few steps away from it. Kryptonite shuffled through and popped his head out from an opening in the bag.

          "Lady Blaze, where are we?" Kryptonite asked.

Blaze chuckled sarcastically, "The so-called 'New World'."

Kryptonite glanced around and only saw the surrounding whiteness, "Looks incomplete." Kryptonite commented as he wiggled himself out of the bag and dropped onto the ground, "Do you think this is for real?"

Blaze looked back at him, "What is for real?"

          "You know... The Dragoonas? It looked like Drakkar had full control of them, as well. How is that possible?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I dunno. I sure as hell know I can't kill a Dragoona."

          "You can't kill one of those insolent dragons." A voice came forth.

Blaze and Kryptonite both looked toward the voice only to spot another ball of light. Blaze frowned as she remembered that voice very well.

          "Densetsu?" She asked.

Densetsu approached them slowly, letting his form grow a bright light, "Didn't think you'd make it down here, at least not yet."

          "What do you mean?"

Kryptonite interrupted, "A ball of light... You've embodied your soul." Kryptonite spoke as he observed Drakkar, "Your heart was filled with darkness and rage, wasn't it? Not even the power of the Dragoona could set you free from your inner darkness."