Verse VI - The Power of Vengeance

Blaze grumbled in pain as she looked up weakly, feeling oddly hot. There was no breeze, just the heat that had set within the area. She heard one of the guardians unlocking some chains, hearing the chain lock hit the ground. It sounded like it hit some stone, as the iron of the chain lock dented. She grunted from the echoing sound, before feeling herself lift up higher, and soon thrown into an iron cell. She gasped fearfully as she quickly crawled to the iron door and watched as the Guardian picked up the chain lock and lock up the door again. It glared down at her, while the other guardian patrolled away from the cell. 

          "Don't do anything reckless." The Guardian said. 

Blaze frowned at it as it turned to accompany the other guardian. She watched their patrolling patterns, they weren't leaving. They were guarding the area until they were given permission to do something. She sighed heavily as she sat back. The cell was small, so she couldn't stand up completely. She looked around, noticing the iron bars of the cell wasn't entirely strong at all. So she reached back and tried to retrieve one of her weapons, but her weapons had been taken away. She's seen that the guardians had taken them and armed themselves with them. 

Upon finally laying back from going offensive, she felt a bad pain coming from her arms, where the guardians had been carrying her. She looked down and grunted from how the guardians had dented her upper arms. She could see the imprints of their grips on her arms. 

          "C-Chip, give me an idea of our exact location," Blaze whispered. 

          "Detecting... Error, servers are offline within this region." Chip answered. 

Blaze shouted as she hit her fist against the iron bar, "Damn!" 

Kryptonite peeked around the corner. He had been standing beside an abandoned car. It was a pickup car, which allowed him to jump to the back and peer his head from the top. He has seen the guardian machines patrolling the area, but he hasn't seen where they hid Blaze. He jumped over the edge and plopped onto the ground, quickly rolling to the corner of an odd looking building. As he looked around the corner, he saw the guardians pulling a switch. The switch allowed the building structure to crush a rusted car that was within an opening. Two walls crushed the car, then a structure from the ceiling crushed the car, then the walls, ceiling, and the floor crushed the car. He gasped as he saw that car had been crushed into a block, only to be tossed into a sea of crushed cars. He was speechless as he looked back at the guardian machines. They looked at each other before looking directly toward Kryptonite. He immediately pulled back and hid behind the corner, hiding from the machines. He panted as he tapped on the symbol, similar to the one Blaze had on her forehead. A holographic picture, only he could see, flashed in front of his eyes as he looked at his compatibility list. 

Within the compatibility list, he noticed two icons that were unfamiliar to him. His body shook, knowing that the guardian machines had detected him and pinpointed his location. He gasped as he ex-'d out from the holographic menu within the picture and pulled out a little sword that he primarily used. He heard the footsteps of the guardian machine, but he could only stand and become frozen from fear. But he managed to peer from the corner and see that the guardian machines had departed away from that area. He sighed as he rolled from his hiding spot and had a look around.

The Junkyard had so much rusty and broken machine parts around the premises. It was a gated area, and it appeared to be that only the ones with a key card were able to gain access. Kryptonite was just lucky the opening of the gate was broken, staying opened permanently. But he had expected the security of the area to only increase because of that. 

With no luck finding Blaze, he decided to follow one of the Guardians, seeing them talk and then split ways shortly after. He didn't know which one to follow, so he just went with the feeling in his gut and followed the one going the right direction. The Guardian approached an office, and just passed it without giving it a thorough look. Kryptonite took advantage of that, so he walked up the small set of stairs to get up to the doorway and jumped, turning the doorknob quickly and then just pushed it open. It was a rusted door, so pushing it open exhausted him. The room was dark, apart from the gap of light being exposed from the window with no curtains. He jumped onto an office chair, then jumped onto the desk where he saw scattered paperwork throughout the top, with two drawers from the desk open as well. He picked up one of the pieces of paper that looked important, seeing that it was signed by Siyuri herself. It had nothing on it at all, but the sentence, 'Armagna - 00196.33489.99091.89841.22370.'