Longway home

Let's start by saying....................

IM SOOO SORRY!!! Long waits are not my thing. Thankfully, schools out. I'll be writing a lot. THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH for being patient.

So.......... I gotta get home. I'll just fly halfway, then teleport. The weather was simply irresistible.

I unfurled my wings from my sweaty skin. The feather-covered membrane stretched. (Yes, I have wings. I have A LOT up my sleeve. An angel with a shotgun, a demon with purpose, a......girl......with all the gifts? I guess that's more befitting? Meh......whatevs. Im usually better with analogies, but hey? I just came out of the mind of a dragon, high on evil.)

I stretched the muscles. The joints responded with a refreshing CRACK! (SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAAAATTTIIIISSSFYYIINNGGGGGG!!!) I flapped my wings a couple times to get the blood circulating. I stood in the pale moonlight, coffee brown wings, outstretched to my left and right (the color gives the silhouette of a golden eagle. Not that it matters, because the government has, "oddly configured drones", but why terrorize people? I mean, drones can't always be a good thing.)

Coffee brown wings in the pale moonlight? Not really my thing. In this environment, I preferred snow white feathered wings with caramel ends. The pale moonlight really highlighted it. Besides, I needed a cool picture (cuz why not?).

The coffee brown feathers faded into a caramel. Some of the feathers stayed this color. The rest faded, became more and more pale. Then, they were a snowy white. Long, caramel feathers that resembles blades, hung down like spears.

To complete the perfect look, I turned my eyes into a blazing crimson. I pulled out my smart phone, and turned on selfie cam. I looked at my eyes. The shade, so perfect. I felt like the eyes were piercing into my soul, only, they were my eyes.

I displayed my wings like a fan. The part of the wing pertruding out of my back stretched outward. The middle portion curved vertically. The blade-like feathers at the end, pointed outward, tearing into the nightsky. To complete the look, I turned my hair into long, thick wisps of glistening red-jade hair. I formed a breeze to blow the wisps towards the pale full moon. The hair seemed to whip the moon.

I turned my finger nails into werewolf-like claws. I turned my shirt into a long, partly torn, crimson lace dress with flare sleeves.

Crap. My wings don't fit the look. I turned the white into a solid, dark, metallic, jet-black. I turned the caramel into a glistening, metallic, blood-red.

I turned my lips into a bright scarlet-pink (gotta add some sass). I smiled, and turned my teeth my teeth into fangs. I burst ends of my hair, the tips of my wings, the ends of my dress, and flare sleeves into flames. The flames licked the sky with slender, snake-like tongues.

I smiled, held up a peace sign with my fingers, and snapped an image.

The image I had taken popped up on the screen. Suddenly, I felt unnerved. Something felt very wrong about it.

I chuckled. Of course I feel unnerved! The eyes are staring into my soul!

Anyway, I look like a demon. Someone's gonna loose there marbles (gotta keep those marbles) if they see me. I returned my wings to the white and caramel(*from a couple of paragraphs ago*). I made the smokeless flame fade away. The werewolf claws thickened into finger nails. The crimson dress reduced into a long, flowing, flower print blue shirt and flare jeans(everything IS bluuuuuuuuuueee). The red jade hair faded into a chestnut. My eyes flashed (FLASH!) to a blue with a green tinge.