Scary story 6 ( The clown ' statue ' )

There was a girl who has to babysit on the children of her neighboors tonight . She was a little exited cause she likes babysitting and little children , she also gets some money so......

It was about time so she leaves and goes to her neighboors house . She knocks on the door to revealing the parents who where about to leave any minute . They just said what she has to do and then they were gone . A few houres later the children are already sleeping like roses . She decide to stay upstairs so that she quickly can go to the childrens room when something was wrong . But she also wanted to watch the television , luckely there was a tv on the parents bedroom , but she didn't ask the parents thought so she has decided to call them right now . She asks her question to the father and he says it's fine . She also ask if she can put a blanket over the face of the clowns statue in the room cause it is intenly looking at her with a big grin on his face and it makes her nervous . It gets silent and suddenly the father says to go out with the children and that he will call the cops cause the parents don't have a clowns statue in their bedroom . Freaked out she does as she's told and the police were already there , they go upstairs to arrest the man wich was a spycho . Anyway it al ends good !! ;)